Chapter 18

Hello wattpad readers! Here is Chapter 18 .. I apologized for the late update!!

- Realm_Spirit

_________________________________________

"You scum, how dare you trick me?"

'So much fir a week dosage, what is this guy? A mammoth?'

Li Yue fazed seemingly antsy on how the man was vivified before her. The hairs on her arm electrified as she was petrified rooted at the floor of the enclosement. Her gazed shifting everywhere for a loophole.

"Behind You!"

Li Yue yelled striving to divert the angry male's turn elsewhere.

Seeing her goal was achieved, that moment she hop frantically at the locks to escape. With a triumph sound of 'click', she sprinted outdoor pumping qi on her soles.

The man that was again tricked, blamed his own foolishness for believing those nonsensical acts.

His head spun, gazing like a predator at the fleeing figure. His legs sprinted with haste .The sands pounded at the same time as the sounds of rapid stumps leaving the trails of dust clouds on its trace.

" Are you even a man? Face me head on! Don't used petty tricks!"

He was able to catch up and satisfyingly gripped the collar's target, he yanked full force, making the other fall into his hard chest. He hooked his arm at the person's neck to restrict any further attempt from fleeing.

Li Yue furrowed her brows being contempt at the harsh treatment. She was inwardly cursing him for being ungrateful.

Countering a rear choke, Li Yue pull out the man wrist and radial nerve clearing her airways, she tuck her chin preventing him from re-applying the choke. The man was trying to inflict pressure but was unable to do so.

Li Yue pull down her weight and step her right foot wide apart. The man forearms was quickly loosening at the increasing freights. The man countered with a hand chop with his left hand, Li Yue's feral instincts flared directly sending her elbow on the man's abdomen.

'Argh'

The man cried not expecting the jab that landed. Li Yue step out her left leg and squatted behind the aggressor's legs. The man forearm unhooked leaving him opened. Li Yue maintained squatting to balance her stance adding another furious blow on his torso. The man loosed balanced falling sideways clutching his bruised stomach.

Li Yue's barehanded tactics paved advantage seeing the loser crying out from the aching sensation.

"Why did you use my me to make way for escape? Do you regard human lives as trash?" The man was grimacing sending loathing looks for the shameful deed.

"Then let me tell you 'Mr. No sense of gratification'. Who's pills was it that mend that deep incision on your chest? Do you think you would have survive the whole trip without treatment, you wouldn't even survive for another hour. And what can you not understand from the way I save you earlier from those scourges that were trying to dispose you. I was even planning to escape you with me. Aiya! So much for being compassionate!"

Li Yue spat her statement with writhing dismay and indignation. She held her temples suppressing her wrath from emerging further.

'Why am I even indulging myself in this insignificant brawl, when I'm supposed to utilized it in tying those knocked out bandits.'

The man's lips straightened trying to make out the logic on the stated claims. No matter what, his life was in the line, he needs to settle his redress.