Chapter 17

Seeing the pill took effect, Li Yue start delving her space ring, took another bottle of elixir. She made the limpless man swallowed the whole content.

She was hovering above the man giving him a sympathetic glance.

'Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm going to get you out of this place.'

After then, she made a ruckus inside drawing group's attention.

'Bang' 'Bang' 'Bang'

Li Yue use her body to collide against the railings making forceful blows. She hit the shackles at the metals conjuring broken and rockety sounds.

"Hey, somebody out there, this man inside with me have some sort of contiguous disease."

"I don't want get infected, get this man away from me."

"Hey, aren't you worried as well, since you have been with him the longest."

"You might get infected as well."

Li Yue was basically fanning the flames so that these bandits will take the baits.

The cage they were in was partly shaking rattling loudly with Li Yue collision.

The men stationed to be guards were impatiently covering their ears from the noise yet no matter what, the one inside was showing no signs of stopping. 

Bang after bang, their heads were buzzing from the annoying sounds.

Li Yue faintly heard the sounds of nearing footsteps, so she sat down hiding her ankles wrist at the back.

Finally, the men couldn't take it anymore and dismounted afront. They lift the thick mantle to inspect about the irksome commotion .

The scene inside made them bemused. There disheveled man back himself away on the corner looking anxious and infuriated. There was some fear in his eyes as he keep glancing at the body near at the entrance.

The bandits turn their heads to what seems to be cause of the fright. Upon seeing, they jolted and step back. The body on the ground was convulsing and there was foam that kept coming out of his mouth. They furrowed their brows, their faces full of bewilderment.

They reluctantly approached the body and shook and shove it a little.

Li Yue saw their gesture as they took the bait. She was laughing inside. However, she maintained a fearful aura.

"Are you dumb? Why did you touch him? That man has some sort of disease, and you touch him. Oh boy, you better prepare your funeral soon."

Bandit no. 1 glance at Li Yue to see if 'he' was just making a fool, but when he saw the seriousness in 'his' eyes, he instantly increased his distance from the contagious disease. Even though he was not a pharmacist that was knowledgeable in medicine, but he already heard some epidemics at small villages that cause the extermination of many lives.

Instantly, he was shaking from fear of getting infected. He touch the body which means there was a high chance he would be a victim.

No. 1 look at Li Yue and asked in a grave tone;

"Hey, you there 'brat' how did he become like this.?"

"How did I know?, he was like that suddenly, convulsing, and twitching."

The unwanted victim was glaring daggers at Li Yue. 'He' was the one who cause tgis and now 'he' was feigning innocence. He wish he could have strangle 'him' already. He couldn't believe he actually let his guard down just for that pill antic awhile ago, now he had himself to blame for falling for the 'good samaritan act'. Yet, if he was going down, he should also pull this 'hypocrite' down with him. But, as of now, all he could do was move his eyes, his other movements were now impaired.