Chapter 13

Its been an hour since Little Long and her met, and since then she was absorbing qi eagerly.

Li Yue pursed he lips rummaging into Li Feng's memories trying to find its usefulness but upon thorough search, all she could were tid bits of information regarding this Dongling Empire and the others were veiled by a person stature.

'If Wu Li Feng was to be rewarded, she would have high grade stalking skills.'

She cringed about the stored information, listed below were the hobbies and preference of the crown prince. Wu Li Feng has definitely big potential in the research area, even the tiniest detail was noted.

She massage her temples disappointed. Standing up, she stretch her sore muscles. She was feeling hungry. She needed something to fill her up before cultivating again.

She wondered if Little Long was fine? What does an ancient beast consume?

'Hey Little Long, are you hungry?, what do ancient beast eat?' Li Yue was slightly curious about the little guy's appetite.

Little Long was still rubbing sore buttocks that was still aching from extreme spanking.

He was inwardly cursing Li Yue for being ruthless. Nonetheless, he was a still a feeble dragon now.

His ears perked up hearing Li Yue's voice.

'Eat?' He somehow remembered that it's was since long time ago that he ate. His spiritual body was only sustain by qi energy up until now. He was missing the feeling of chewing meats and consuming beast cores.

'Some Ancient Beasts are fastidious, However, master Little Long is not a picky eater, 8th ranks beasts' meats and cores will do.'

Hearing Little Long's response, she nearly vomitted blood.

Not a picky eater... Yet demanding an 8th rank beast as it meal.

"Are you asking for a beating? Why don't you just rob me already. " Li Yue was sulking wondering why she picked up a freeloader.

Little Long touched his butt unaware. Hearing the word 'beating' his expression sunk. He hurriedly revoked what he said.

" Master, Little Long was just jesting, Little Long will accept any tasty food Master gives." He let out a sighed. He can't take another beating from the vicious 'iron hand'.

"Good, Master will roast something for you."

Just like any day of before going to missions, Li Yue would sort out the equipments and materials she needed for survival. She was still not accustomed to this place. She did not know the dangers lurking at every corner. So she was extremely careful.

'Hey, Little Long, can you feel any presence less than a mile from here?' Little Long senses were keen and sharp. It will definitely help her prepared what pills to take out for emergency. She may never knew if there are poisonous beast.

A hunting ground selected by the four nations would definitely not be a beginner's zone.

Though from cultivating earlier, she managed to gain a few ranks she was only par with 3rd to 4th rank beast.

In this world, beast strength's differ in ranks. Their ranks are either 1st rank to 10th, in which the 1st rank is the lowest and 10 rank as the highest. Beast ranks beyond 10th rank falls in either the three, netherworld, profound, and arcane.

So when Little Long said 8th rank, Li Yue nearly passed out. Confronting an 8th rank beast with her measly strength was like sending herself a premature death.

Suprisingly, the cultivating system in this world is not entirely different from Heaven Realm. It's just that people here give much importance on rankings. Way back in Heaven Realm, there was no official rankings, the strength of each cultivators were measured by life stones. The brighter the life stone, the stronger the cultivor .

The hour of cultivation earlier, only gained her two ranks, which means she was merely a second tier foundation cultivator. In other words, she was long behind from her peers. Wu Li Feng was 16 years old this year. Under normal circumstances, a 16 years old must already must be an peak novice class cultivator.

She really cannot contained her displeasure with Little Long. If this body did not had the parasitic dragon,she wondered what rank Wu Li Feng will reached.

The ranks were enumerated according to classes: foundation, novice, intermediate, advance, master, grandmaster, sage, and immortal. This ranking system was too troublesome, cultivators need to break through 7 tiers to reach the next class.

It's a good thing Wu Li Feng did not deprived herself from learning cultivation basics.

Little Long accepted Li Yue's command and scan the area in a span of a mile. Little Long heard every sounds like it happened before him.

Closing his eyes he reported everything he gathered to Li Yue.

"Master, the beast within 500 meters in vicinity are of lowest ranks, I can also hear several horse hooves approaching this area 100 meters from the east, their group probably consist of several intermediate classes." Little Long was in deep concentration using his radar-like senses. Nothing can pass a dragon's nose and ears. Even the flapping of butterfly's wing and rustling of leaflets, all were discern by that Little guy.

Li Yue nodded.

Li Yue found a nearby bushes and strip herself from the wet clothes. Pulling out fresh new men clothes from space ring, she sent the torn ones back. Feeling shipshape, she wear tucked her sword at waist. Within her sleeves pocket, were bottles of pills and elixirs rested, each with its varied uses.

'Little Long, how does master look?.' Li Yue was really curious if the concealing jade works. It was her first time trying. She couldn't feel any changes on herself.

Little Long peripheral view saw the astonishing changes in his master's appearance. Even the body physique change, the 'she' became a 'he'. Li Yue looks domineering and dignified. The delicate facial features were replace by sharpness, sharp dark eye brows, chiseled jawline, proud and straight nose, and the colored bronzed skin, it appears to be perfectly molded.

'Master, I completely don't recognize you. Except, that Master should work on decreasing your high pitched voice and make it raspier.'

'Good point.'

Li Yue made use of the river as a mirror. She saw her reflection and cannot help but laughed darkly. Suprise, she clamp her mouth that ruin 'her' dignified image. Finding her voice problematic, she took out a piece of fabric wrapping it around her mouth.

Surrounded by a dense forest, she narrowed her eyes searching for the tallest trees amongst the fields.

The horse hooves were getting clear. With nimble movements, Li Yue jump branch to branch on the tree she had her eyes on.

From atop, she could see the 'visitors'. Particularly, her eyes gave a vicious glint seeing two familiar silhouettes. Who knew, not long after she would meet the 'two faced white lotus' and the 'haughty rude prince'.

Since the two came knocking her doorstep she wouldn't mind giving them 'hospitality'.

She grinned as the sparks of scheming ideas keep igniting her mind.