Chapter 15

Little Long sprawled lazily on the ground of his den. He rubbed his bulging belly full sated.

Who knew the new upgraded version of Wu Li Feng is a gifted cook? His long rusted pallette was awoken by a single bite at those rabbit meats that was coated with mint grass and strange seasonings.

Meanwhile, inside a cave , a small figure was currently meditating. Li Yue already took off the jade and recovered her usual looks.

Her robes were long soaked with sweat and impurities. She was fervently raising her ranks. Earlier, she use underhanded methods to deal with those four but if it was a direct assault, she would up defeated with less than 5 moves.

This body is really weak. She needed ample time to toned this body's muscles, tissues, and bones to become firmer, flexible, and sturdy.

So, in order to achieve that , she was planning a harsh training regiment.

A stringent regime- lapses with weights, barehanded fights, kicking and punching with raw strength, lifting boulders, and bathing in medicinal baths, squats, cultivate and confronting beasts.

It's only after you lost everything that you're willing to try anything.

...if staying in this hazardous mountain ranges would amplify her strength, then she would really have to treat this as a training field for a whole month...

She opened her eyes feeling refreshed after the amount of qi she absorbed this whole afternoon.

Another two ranks, making her a fourth tier foundation class. Though.. She was still unsatisfied with the results.......

She was only progressing incrementally.
But.. What Li Yue thought would make others baffled. The crown prince was called a prodigy who only took 3 years to gain 5 ranks in foundation class unlike her that gained four ranks using ONLY HALF A DAY! This was unheard of. Wouldn't others prefer to jump a cliff just to prove its real.

Li Yue touched her left wrist. She gave it a gaze, there lay a printed rubicund red alike shackle on her pale skin. The runic marks engraved were only minute length which is unnoticeable unless given acute look.

If she hadn't met Little Long, won't she be also a cripple in this second life?

Little Long also said that it 'binds the soul indestructible' which means any soul attacks are ineffective. Can her cross over also has something to do with this?

"Little Long, how did you manage to unlock a layer of the seal?"

"As an anciet beast, who lived for millenniums, naturally I had gained knowledge about inscriptions in the olden days. Different seals, runes, and symbols, each with its own potency. In your case, based on the amount of energy exerted and the multiplex of ten most complex runes combined, it would really took much time for us to succeed. Master who did you really offend for someone fo exhaust so much life force?" Little Long leaned sideways on his elbow while stroking his chin.

His Master was really a mystery. Letting them meet must be predestined.

Li Yue frowned, she really didn't have an idea on who might be culprit. So if she consider what Little Long said, she needed to find the one who imprinted it, in order for her to be able to go back to Heaven Realm.

She sighed and massaged her temples..it's clearly like finding a needle in a haystack.

But hey... There a lot of time ahead of her but first let her regained her strength...

So it was decided her month long training starts tomorrow.

.......................................................................