0.1

Ashley P.O.V

I woke all puffy and red..still thinking about what bren said, it stayed in my mind all night i could barley sleep..should i really start a youtube channel, some of you may think its just a channel, but youtube is a while different world it goes from drama to new trends to subscribers to even starting a whole fanbase, like what if people dont even like me? I dont know but that is just very stressful.. i was just laying in bed for a whole hour thinking about that until i heard my phone going off I took it of the night stand next to me, my phone was full of notifications and then i saw i had a miss call from Brennen but ill call him later.

I got out of the bed finally after 3 hours of laying there doing nothing but be on my phone (lazy ass just like me) i went in my kitchen to make me some cereal still checking me phone and i get a notification on Twitter saying i got a follow from someone i go to it and its the one and only EthanDolan "OH MY GOD IM SO FAMOUS NOW YASS" i was having a celebration in my kitchen screaming and hollering "I NEED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW..but wait why he follow me ehhh who cares he followed me" "you know what FUCK IT im starting a youtube channel TODAY..I need help on how start tho, who should I call" I sat there thinking about how im going to do this.

I go in my room looking up the best cameras and best software even tho im really good at editing videos from experience..* 2 hours later*  i check my phone its barely 1:30 so I decided since its early I should go to best buy to get the camera equipment so i can start my first video this Saturday "I figured since brennen is really the only person I know about being a youtuber I should call him and see if he free which most likely he free because do anything for me" I say smirking I call brennen and see what he doing

"AYYEEEE WHATS UP GIRL WHAT YO DOING GIRLLLLLLL"
"I was doing fine until you scream in my DAM EAR!!!"
"Alright girl sorry whats wrong why you callin"
"1st of all i can call you whenever i want 2nd of all i made my mind IM STARTING YOUTUBE i thought long and hard i was going to say no but then i got the-"
"OH MY GOD YASSS GIRL IM SO HAPPY YOUR STARTING YOUTUBE I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY YES i told you it was right for you, what made you say yes"
"I was getting ready to tell you but you dam near get me off WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY IS that ETHAN GRANT DOLAN FOLLOWED ME ON TWIITER BITCHHH im so happy and i was just like fuck it im starting youtube..thats one reason why i called you is to ask if you wanna go best buy to get my camera equipment"
"Of course girl i do anything for you, your my best friend I gotta go to best buy anyways"
"Great swing by my place at 3:30 if thats cool with you"
" yea sure see you then..BYYEEEEE"
"BYYYYEEEEEEE"

I hang up the phone and start getting ready I jump in shower since i plan staying out for a while.. brush out my hair and comb it out cuz im a lazy bitch I put on some joggers and a tight crop top with a black nike cap on and my black huaraches i grab my black handbag that brennen gave me for my birthday

After like 30 minutes of being in the car with brennen and agruring about whos better Taylor swift or Miley Cyrus to be honest neither both of them not my cup of tea but brennen love them HOES..we arrive at best buy  we walk in and i see a crowd of people but i ignored it and walk with brennen we talk with the workers about what type of Camara i want and tripod and one the workers flirting were flirting with me like asking me whats my name "hey whats your name i didnt quite catch it" the worker says to me "i never threw it" like nigga this aint no dinner party im here to buy my things not come and talk DAFUQ but he not my type not that i have one but he just too much for me, but anyway i get the cameras i want

we arrive at best buy  we walk in and i see a crowd of people but i ignored it and walk with brennen we talk with the workers about what type of Camara i want and tripod and one the workers flirting were flirting with me like asking me whats my na...