Goodbye for now

Hey guys I am really depressed and it's not just about my book it's something personal I have been depressed for a very long time but that's not important I came on here to say that I'm taking a break and this time I'm serious I'm sick of Wattpad they keep deleting the chapter that I been working on to put out for you guys and every time I come on here it's completely gone I rewrote it like 5 times and I'm not kidding the last time I wrote I was half way finish I pushed the save button and turned off my phone and went to sleep I woke up and it's gone I turned off my phone everything and I'm just tired of it I feel numb and useless 🤕I feel like a lost child on the side of the road that keep getting splashed on by water literally 🙄anyways I'm tired of this dumbass app 🖕🏽deleting my shit that I worked hard on I'm just gonna cry myself to sleep and then wake up and cry some more because I love this book with all my heart and all I wanna do is write I love reading I love writing that's all I do and all I ever do😢  whenever I feel a little better and I feel safe with Wattpad I will write on this book again until goodbye you will probably see me reading others stories sorry if I let y'all down I'm useless trash.....

Goodnight I love you guys and thank you again for 1k I couldn't thank y'all enough 💛 #yellowheartsfordani