0.6 part2

Ashely P.O.V
Once ethan walks in the room he pins me against the wall and starts kissing all down my neck and back up to my face he kisses my jaw then my cheek and then my lips real slow he then moves to my ear "Im glad you ask baby" he whisper in my ear and then kiss my ear i giggle because im really ticklish he looks at me and smrik the next thing i know he picks me up by my butt and use one hand to hold me up the other to lock the door he then takes his hand pins me harder against the wall and kiss real gentle "baby i want you to feel every part of my body...i wanna feel every part of yours.." he say as kiss my neck and leave hickeys and kiss all the down to stomach he stop right above my pants he then take me to the bed and place me gentley on the bed he then stands up off the bed "ouu baby ill be right back" ethan say running out the room he comes back with cup of ice and then a can of whip cream "the whip cream is for your body i got a cup of ice because im thirsty" he say walking towards me i just giggle and nod that im fine with that he puts the cup down and gets on the bed he sit up and take his shirt off real slow "its even better in real life" i try to whisper to myself but somehow he heard me he just smirk he thens take off my shirt and pants and now im in my undergarments he takes off his pants now he's left in his Calvin Klein underwear he grabs the whip cream and spray a little on my inner thighs he spreads my legs a little more open so he can fit he ducks down and lick up all the whipcream i grab the sheets around me and squeeze them tight so i can have something to hold on to...he hooks his fingers on the hem of my panties and pull them down he and comes back up "daddy gonna make you feel real good princess" he say in a sexy deep voice he take his fingers rub up and down real slow i arch my back...we just started and i already feel myself coming to my high he thens grabs the whip cream and spray little and then lick all up the touch of his tounge makes me shiver i let out soft moan following along with a shaky breath he looks up at me and smirk and continue to do his work and each time my moan get bigger and louder then i let out a big long moan "OH MY GOD ETTHHHAANN" as i arch my back of the bed he then crawl up to me and lick his lips put his hand on my stomach to push me down...

He climbs on top of me "you taste so sweet babygirl" he say as he kiss my neck trailing to my face he then sits up i do the same he reach behind me with one hand he unclips my bra he throws it arcoss the room adding it to the pile of clothes on the floor he looks at my breast and squeeze them very hard like really hard "oww ethan gentley im not a dam toy" i say grabbing my breast and rubbing them "im sorry beautiful its just...they are so beautiful i didnt mean to hurt you" he looking at me and smile i smile back "its okay here give me your hands baby" i take his hands and put them on my breast gentley he then gets the hint and grip them softly and rubbed them i let go of his hands and kiss him i moan into the kiss he then puts me down softly on the bed and takes off his underwear his length spring up and hit his lower i see him look down at the floor "baby no need for condom im on the pill now come here and love me" i say relaxing on the bed i cant see him but i know he is smirking i feel him crawl towards me and peck my lips i feel him enter me real slow i let out a little whiper i wanted in me now so warp my legs around his waist and pull him closer and i feel him all of him in me "f-fuck ethan" i moan loudly he let out a groan "baby you feel even better than i can imagine" he moans "ethan faster please" i say almost as a beg he obeys and picks up the pace and im just moan left from right..

Ethan P.O.V
I go faster each time her moaning is just music to my ears i stop and adjust a little and go back and she screams out my name "YESSS ETHAN" she screams "found it" i say smirking i then go even faster "ee-ethan baby RIGHT THERE F-FUCK" she scream as she claws my back "Oh my god ash ugghh baby" i grunt out i start slowing down a bit she then flips me over and now she on top she start riding me i close me eyes shut and grip her waist tightly "ahh yes ash keep doing that" i moan softly i open my eyes and look straight at her i let go of her waist on see hand marks and then i look at her chest and see hickeys everywhere just like i wanted i marked my girl my eyes trail up to her face and i see her bitting her lip trying to hold back her moans "let it all out baby.... let people know who make you feel good" i pant out she looks at me and see her getting weaker so i flip us over and hit her spot immediately she start screaming my name again "ahhh yes DADDY YES YES" she blurts out i just smirk "say my name again" i say hitting her harder and smack her thigh she look at me and smirk "ahh fuck grayson" she say smirking something clicks in my head i pull out of her flip her over and smack her ass "what was that baby" i say rub her but she moans "i mean ethan" she say almost as a whiper i smack her butt again "WRONG try again baby" she moans again "AHHH DADDY" she scream out i enter her again "thats right baby" i say going faster after a few more strokes i feel her coming closer to her high and myself too i get tired of this position and flip her back over and re-enter "yessss daddy ahh im so close" she moans out loudly i just go even faster "ETHANNNNNNN" she moans out and i feel all of her on me i stroke couple more times "AHH BABY FUCK" i moan out and cum all in her i ride it out then pull out i lay next to her and pull her close to me....

Ashely P.O.V
Ethan pulls out and lays to me and pull me close like he was gonna lose me i feel my eyes getting heavy i hear a soft rapsy voice in my ear "Ash will you be mine and only mine...i want to be the only one making love to you...i wanna be called yours and only yours..i want you all to myself i wanna be only one seeing you naked...Ashely Charlotte Aubree Lovely will you be my girlfriend" ethan say in my ear im half sleep but manged to say something "Ethan Grant Dolan i would....love to be your girlfriend....and always be yours baby" i say falling asleep "you promise your all mine and always will be" i hear him say faintly say i just nod and roll over on my stomach with my arm under my pillow and the other on ethan chest i hear him say something but i cant make it out i just feel him lay closer to me on his back and kiss my hair and then put his arm on my butt and we both fall asleep....

So this is my first time writing something like this so sorry if its bad yall stay safe and remember kids Do DrUgS AnD StAy In ScHoOl
-Daddy Dani♥🔥