35.0

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense at all I been writing this for awhile and I tried to make it good as possible so here ya go
Ashley POV
the twins are back in jersey. And Riley is visiting her grandmother. She gonna stay there for a couple of weeks. Her grandmother is sick again she has the flu. I think I might have the flu. Everyday Ethan been Snapchating me or FaceTiming me. Same goes for Grayson and Riley. Ethan my dog is staying with me since I don't wanna be alone.

Right now I'm in my bed with my laptop in my lap I'm trying to do this essay for my online school. I have on some booty shorts and a big white sweater with my glasses on. Oh yea I went to the eye doctor a couple of days ago and they gave me glasses. Ethan was laying next to me his tail wagging and his head on my lap.

My phone then start ringing I look and see it's Ethan FaceTiming me. "Hi baby" I say answering it right away "Hey babygirl I miss you" he say smiling at the phone "I miss you too I wish you were here" I say making a pouty face "me too baby what are you doing" he say looking around his room "my school work thinking about you" I say smiling "you thinking about my sexy dance moves I showed you" he say looking at the camera "first of all those dance moves were horrible" I say laughing last night he FaceTime listening to the music I told him to listen to and he was trying to show me this new dance he made up he look so stupid he kept doing this arm thing and it's was just a mess he look so dumb and cute at the same time. "Girl you know you like it that's why your smiling" he say pointing to me. "Shut up what are you doing" I say laughing "me and gray are gonna go riding our motorcycles" he say walking outside I'm guessing, he flips the camera over and I see Grayson on the phone "hiii grayyy" I say waving at him he looks up at me smiling "hiii ash I'm on the phone with ri" he say showing me her on his phone I wave at her and she wave at me smiling "it's a FaceTime with a FaceTime" I say laughing I then hear Riley laughing. Ethan flips the camera over "I miss you so much baby" he say pouting "me too but don't worry once this week is up we can see each other again" I say smiling "okay" he say laughing "Okay well me and gray are bout to ride so I will call you later I love you" he say kissing the phone "I love you too bye" I say waving "bye babygirl" he say before he hangs up. I put my phone down I let my head fall back hitting the bed frame. "I love you too" I say looking up at the ceiling.

"Love is like a painting no backspace umm Love is like food nooo" I say trying to finish my last page. I rest on the backboard trying to think. I look over at my dresser and see a picture of me and Ethan. I then look over at my nightstand and see a old Polaroid of me and Ethan. I miss him a lot

I miss his smile, his laugh, his smell the smell of him lingeries, his hair I like playing in, his eyes I like starring at them, his warmth of his body, his lips, his soft skin, I miss holding his hand we can be on the couch or in the bed anywhere and he would just hold my hands making them sweaty alittle but that's okay, I miss everything.

"Love is like you going to sleep slowly and then all at once....I myself have a boyfriend and when I first saw him I thought he wasn't real I reach for my screen to touch him on my social media I would see a Snapchat or picture of him and I would literally go crazy he would not do any wrong in my eyes...that's what I said when I first saw him on my laptop screen...he had a concert in my home town and I brought those tickets so fast..when I went to meet him at the concert I ran and gave him a hug I hugged him for a while I can smell a little bit of other girls perfume but his cologne would just take over...he look at me smiling and then I smiled he is so freakin tall I couldn't believe it on the screen he look a little short but no he is a giant...you know I hug his brother who is my Bestfriend now...and we took the picture but before I left I hug him one more time and he kissed my cheek and told me goodbye beautiful thank you for coming...from that day on I knew I would never see him again I was just grateful to see him...like months later I see him at Best Buy and from there it's history...right now I'm sitting down on my bed typing on my computer...my boyfriend is in New Jersey with his family and I realize that separation anxiety is real I miss him to death it's full and boring at my house...I said all of that to say that I slowly fell in love with Ethan Grant Dolan and there are a million things I can say about him but I decided to keep that to myself Love can do so many crazy things to you...Love is a power word" I say typing everything on to the computer. I turn in the paper and turn off my laptop my doorbell then rings.