Izuku Midoriya x reader

Sleep over

Izuku and I were having a sleep over, because that's what boyfriends and girlfriends do right? We were sitting on his bed playing a video game, I didn't know the name of it, or how to play it but, I was winning so that's all that matters.

"How are you beating me?! You don't even know how to play?!" He groaned out in frustration. Giggling I just shrugged and went back to killing his character.

"Sorry Izu-kun, I guess I just have a talent for winning!" He frowned and turned the game off before going to sulk in the corner.

"Aww, please don't be mad with me. I didn't mean it! Will a kiss make it better?" Crawling over to him I wrapped my arms around his waist, nuzzling my face into his shoulder.

"Maybe..." he turned around to face me, a bright blush coated his freckled cheeks. I leaned forward and connected my lips to his. It was a sweet and simple kiss, though it was enjoyable nonetheless. I pulled away from him with a big grin on my lips.

"All better now?" He hummed in reply before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me down onto the bed with him. I snuggled up to his chest, my fingers playing with his hair.

"Let's get some sleep, alright (y/n)?" I nodded continuing to pull at his curly locks.

"Alright Izuku, goodnight, I love you!" He smiled pulling me closer.

"Goodnight (y/n), I love you too!" Snuggling closer I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

_______________

It's done and it's bad, but it's done.

[Edited 02-05-18]