Hitoshi Shinsou x reader

Piercings (LIME)

Piercings. They were attractive to you, and I mean really attractive. Anyone with a piercing automatically became 10x hotter. So when your crush Hitoshi Shinsou admitted that he had a secret piercing you almost passed out.

You yourself had quite a few piercings littering your body here and there but nothing prepared you for his. Hitoshi had a tongue piercing. I know what you're thinking 'wow a tongue piercing so cool! Not' now that you're overly sarcastic and bitchy self is done let me explain.

Tongue piercings, are extremely good for oral sex. You knew this and oh boy was your imagination running fucking wild. Just the image of his head between your thighs and the cool metal of the piercing mixing with his warm tong- OKAY THATS ENOUGH.

Anyway you're sitting in a circle group playing truth or dare, someone (you can't be bothered to remember their name) had asked if he had any secret piercings and that's when the truth came out.

"Alright Kirishima your turn to ask." Stated the plain looking green haired male. The spiky red haired male gave you sadistic grin before choosing you. Oh how you wished you'd never told Kiri about your crush on Hitoshi.

"Alright (y/n) truth or dare?" Kiri questioned, an evil glint in his eyes.

I don't know if it was all the alcohol you consumed but drunk confidence radiated off of you as you made your choice.

"I choose dare, GIVE ME YOUR WORST KIRI!" The others looked slightly afraid but at this point you didn't care. You felt free and loose, which probably was a bad thing at the moment.

"Hehe you asked for it (y/n) I dare you to strip down till you're in your undergarments. After all you're crush is in the room why not give them a show?" He snickered while the others looked confused, Kiri was the only one who knew and he was setting you up. Damn what a good wingman.

"Alright." You stood up and took off everything except for your bra and panties. Leaving the guys a blushing mess and Mineta dead from major blood loss. A true solider has fallen.

Looking up your eyes met with Hitoshi's, they seemed to be moving up and down your body. They reminded you of a predator assessing its prey before devouring it. Oh how you wanted him to devour you. Dammit bad thoughts stop that.

"Damn you actually did it! You must be drunk." Kiri commented, not even fazed by your half naked body.

"Nah I'm only a little buzzed but I've got nothing to lose!" You laughed, pushing your chest out a bit more. Listen if you were going to get your mans you were gonna do it in anyway possible.

"So who is (y/n)'s crush?" Asked a slightly flustered Bakugou.

"Well (y/n) likes piercings so you figure it out." Your face flushed. Everyone was looking at you with a slightly shocked expression.

"Haha yep I like Hitoshi ya caught me.." you awkwardly laughed while rubbing your arm.

Looking up your eyes locked with Hitoshi's, in which he gave you a sly smile. This caused a dark red blush to coat your cheeks.

"Well (y/n) how about we talk about this in private?" Hitoshi gave a small smile while leading you into his dorm room. You could hear the others shouting 'get some!'

"So you like me?" You couldn't form words so you just nodded meekly.

"Where did the confident (y/n) go? Besides you have nothing to fear I like you too." His strong arms wrapped around your body in an embrace. He was very warm considering you were half naked.

"You like piercings right? So you know how I can use my tongue piercing." You blushed and looked away, nodding yet again.

You then felt something wet, warm and cold slide up your neck. It sent shivers down your spine.

"Let me show you what this piercing can really do." Hitoshi grinned and tossed you on the bed. Let me tell you that was the best night ever. All your fantasies of him and his tongue came true.

____________

Don't worry I've got chu, expect a lemon real sooooooon babes. For now enjoy edgy baby with a sprinkle of lime content.

[Edited 02-05-18]