Dabi x reader

Delicious breakfast

Dabi. He was a villain you had known for quite awhile. You had met him when you graduated high school and took over your grandmothers bakery. She had mentioned before that she had a regular customer. A peculiar man, but he was kind, and he would come by every day at 10 a.m. just to grab a coffee and maybe croissant.

Today was no different, except he didn't order a croissant for breakfast. He ordered you. So there you were laying on your bed, naked, legs spread over Dabi's shoulders as his tongue worked it's magic.

"You taste even better than a chocolate croissant, maybe I should order you everyday." Dabi looked up at you with a teasing smile on his lips.

"Well if you order me everyday you better start paying, I'm not cheap you know." You grumbled.

"I know how I can repay you." He grinned before dragging his teeth over your sensitive clit.

Moaning softly you gripped the bed sheets. He had you on the edge of an orgasm for a couple of minutes now but this was your breaking point.

Dabi licked up all of your juices before leaning up and giving you a quick kiss.

"I'll see you later so we can finish this, this was just the beginning you know." You gave a small nod before rolling over in exhaustion.

_________________

You're local terrible author who disappears for long amounts of time has came back with a little Dabi cum. I'm sorry anyway if you haven't yet please check out my wonderful child's story!!! It's on my account and it's called WATCHING !!! Please give it a read it's truly amazing!

Not edited
[5/24/18]