Eijiro Kirishima x reader

Depression
(Trigger warning** depressive themes, if you're triggered by these themes please do not continue reading!)

Clinical depression, also know as major depression. A mental disorder that "usually" resolves within months. This was not the case for you however, you see at a young age you were diagnosed with clinical depression.  You took different medications for it in order to get better; almost all of the medications you took though had the same effect: drowsiness, and increased suicidal thoughts. Kirishimas had his fair share of depressive episodes too, however, he's never seen anything like this.

Your boyfriend of 2 years felt totally helpless as he watched you silently sob. You made no noise, you didn't even move. You just sat their staring at the wall as tears cascaded down your cheeks.

"Love? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked gently as he approached you.

"I don't know Kiri, I was fine earlier and now I'm just crying? I don't even know why I'm crying! I can't stop either.." Kirishima knelt down to your level and wrapped his arms around you in a loving hug.

"Well for whatever reason it is, whether it be a thought, a video, or something that happened to trigger this I'm here for you and I always will be. I love you (y/n)." He whispered gently in your ear has he rocked you back in forth.

"Thank you Kiri for being there for me, I love you too." You smiled sweetly up at him, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

You knew no matter what that he'd always be there for you. He may not understand what causes your depressive episodes but he does understand that you need him most during these times.

__________________

The beginning of a new era!!! Authors back my children and I missed you all so much!

Clinical depression is a major thing, a lot of people suffer from clinical depression. I suggest that if you feel like you have it you should speak with a trusted doctor to be diagnosed and take the steps to getting better.

I for one know what clinical depression is, in the 6th grade I was diagnosed with it after being forced to see the doctor for attempted suicide. This oneshot was based off my experiences heavily, and while the oneshot doesn't go into full detail about my depression it gives you a glimpse of it.

With that being said stay safe my lovelies and I'll see you all later!

Love ya ~mar
(02-05-18)
[Not Edited]