Merman! Shouto Todoroki x reader (Part 2)

Shouto and you have been meeting for a very long time now. Specifically for about 6 months. Recently a war has erupted between your village and another. The entire village including your home was set on fire. Your family fled, yet you were the only one to survive. You sought refuge in the only place you knew you'd be safe, the cove.

"Shouto! Shouto are you here?!" You frantically called out.  Shouto shoutout from the water his eyes landing on your bloody and grimy form. His eyes held worry.

"What's wrong (y/n), why are you bloody are you hurt?" He asked, coming closer to you.

"Humans are evil and disgusting. Shouto they killed my family, my entire village is gone." Soft sobs escaped your lips.

"What do you mean?" He still hadn't fully figured out humans yet.

"Another village attacked mine, they burned it to the ground and murdered my family. I have no where to go and no one left.." He nodded in understanding.

"You could always stay with me." You looked up, clearly confused.

"This may not be the best time but, I wish for you to be my mate. If you agree I'll give you a Sirens kiss and it'll turn you into a mermaid. You'll have a home and a family again. Do you accept?" His eyes were sincere and he was blushing. You knew this wasn't a joke he was trying to play. This was real.

"I accept Shouto." He smiled and gently pulled you into the water. He used his elegant tail to hold the both of you above the surface, his arms wrapped around your waist.

"I promise to take care of you forever (y/n)." Shouto leaned closer pressing his cool lips against yours. Your body felt tingly and weird as you kissed back, ignoring the new changes that were happening. When he pulled away he smiled brightly at you as you smiled back happily.

"You're the most beautiful mermaid I've ever seen." You blushed a dark shade of red from his compliment.

"Oh look your face matches my hair now."

_______________

I feel like this was shitty but I tried sooo.

[Not Edited]
[03/05/18]