Aizawa Shota x reader

Let me fix your hair

Shota's hair was long and scruffy, I mean he never had the time to fix it so why bother? He had to get to the school on time and teach those brats how to become proper hero's. It's not like he was trying to please anyone either.

One day however his hair looked extremely bad, like it looked like something was living inside of it bad. It bothered you to no end, but before you could attempt to fix it he had already left.

Grumbling to yourself you got up and showered, fixing your hair and makeup before deciding on what to wear. You ended up choosing some black skinny jeans with a dark grey shirt that had the Grimm reaper running up the stairs with a lantern and had the words 'no way out' written in bold up top, before pairing it with a black hoodie, since it was raining after all. Curse you cold and rainy weather.

You stuffed a brush and some hair ties in your bag before going down stairs and making a lunch for him since you knew he didn't do it himself. After completing that you put on your shoes and headed out but not before locking your door and taking an umbrella.

When you got there it was almost time for the kids lunch break so it was perfect. Making your way to his classroom you passed Allmight who gave you a knowing look. You knocked on the classroom doors interrupting his lecture. Shota was surprised to see you and also embarrassed because he knew why you were here.

The class erupted with murmurs on why a very beautiful woman was in their classroom, Mineta was silently dying over you.

"Alright class, this is my wife, (y/n). Treat her kindly and she'll answer some of your questions since I know you all have some." Shota muttered clearly annoyed by the kids.

"Mrs (y/n), do you have a quirk?" Asked a black haired girl with a pony tail.

"Yes, my quirk is called feline, I can turn into any type of feline I desire." You smiled at the girl.

"How'd you and Aizawa sensei meet?" Asked a green haired boy.

"We met at the rescue place that I used to work at, they specialized in rescuing cats."

The kids all nodded before the bell finally rang, meaning it was time for lunch. When the last kid left you turned to Shota who sat patiently on the desk waiting for you to begin.

You gently brushed out all the knots and tangles before tying it up into a nice and neat manbun.

He smiled softly before giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you love." He murmured against your neck. You hummed in acknowledgment before stepping in between his legs and hugging him.

"Your welcome, next time let me fix your hair before you leave." Shota nodded at your request before giving you a sweet kiss on the forehead.

_____________

This was kind of rushed I really didn't know how they write it originally it was supposed to be a lemon but ya girl wasn't feeling it so have this shit lol

[Edited 02-05-18]