Todoroki Shouto x reader

Important

(Y/n), a beautiful girl who ended up being a 'disappointment' to her parents. They had planned on their daughter being a doctor or even a lawyer, but then she dropped out of school and decided to peruse her dreams. Her dream was to open up a cute little coffee shop where her customers could relax and pet her dogs. Her parents were appalled by the idea and angry with her yet could not sway her decision on the matter.

Although this caused a rough patch with her parents, seeing as they never bother to contact her anymore, she was happy. Her sweet dogs and thriving shop kept her busy and happy.

______________________

"Ms. Midoriya, the same as usual?" You asked the elderly lady. She was a regular at your coffee shop and her son was the number 1 hero named Deku.

"Ah yes please! I'm supposed to be meeting my son soon so I'll actually need two orders of the Carmel coffee with extra cream." Her bright smile never seemed to end and the life in her eyes had yet to dull even with old age.

" oh that's wonderful! I bet he misses you so much! Being a pro seems really hard." A gently laugh escaped your lips as you handed Ms. Midoriya her drinks.

"It's on the house by the way, enjoy your day!" You waved as she exited the shop. A sad smile adorned your lips as you thought of your own parents. Never calling you, never visiting. Seemingly disowned you.

A wet nose nudged your hand. It was Ryu one of your many dogs. He was a beautiful blue merel Australian Shepherd. His eyes were two different colors, one a dark brown almost black and the other a crisp and icy blue. Ryu was the oldest out of all the other dogs, and he knew your emotions the best. Whenever you were sad his cold and wet nose would nudge your hand and you would find yourself combing your fingers trough his warm fur.

You patted his head once more before turning your head towards the door where the bell chimes signaling that someone had entered.

A man with half red and half white hair entered. His body was adorned in a business suite. His eyes were exactly like Ryus, he was stunning.

Ryu started around the corner to greet the stranger. Jumping up on the male in an attempt to gain his attention, and affection.

"No! Ryu down!" You cried out hoping over the counter in hopes of gaining control of the dog.

The male was startled by your agility and quick reflexes and also the dog. He reached his hand down and stroked Ryus fur a small smile making its way on his seemingly cold face.

"I'm so sorry! I promise he isn't always like this! Please don't be angry!" Fear struck your heart, the man looked important and you really couldn't afford a law suit. Snapping your fingers twice as a signal for Ryu to remain by your side he turned away from the stranger and stood beside you.

"It's alright really, I don't mind petting him." The man smiled.

"Ah okay, well what can I get you?" You asked while walking around the counter, Ryu following behind.

"Just black coffee please." Nodding you got right to work making his coffee and presenting it to him.

"Thank you." He handed you the payment and walked out.

Along with the payment was a small business card. On it was his name and number and also stated that he was part of a pro hero company. The stranger was Shouto Todoroki the half and half hero.

The card also had the words 'call me' written on it. A bright blush burned your cheeks, your hand coming up to face palm your self.

"Oh my god, he was an important person and I looked like a fucking fool."

________

Part 2 maybe??? Sorry it's shitty lmao

[Edited 02-05-18]