Hitoshi Shinsou x reader

Halloween

It was the Halloween night and Hitoshi was curled up on the couch watching horror movies, which is what he's done for almost every Halloween night. Of course he was invited to one of his friends Halloween parties but he couldn't be bothered, seeing as it was a costume party and he didn't like dressing up. Hell even Izuku invited him to go trick or treating with him and his friends, but yet again Hitoshi turned them down.

It was a ritual for him, buy candy, watch really shitty horror movies, eat candy, and try to sleep but fail miserably. This time however was different. It was still early into the night so convince stores would still be open when he decided to go on a candy run. He sighed, got up and paused the movie, slipped some shoes on and grabbed his keys and wallet before heading out, and locking the door, because safety.

His walk to the store was boring as ever but the occasional little kid running by with their friends or parents brought a tiny smile to his face. Carved pumpkins lined the front doorsteps and porches of the homes he passed. Some of them even went all out with the decor.

When he made it to the store he picked out the candy and some ice cream he wanted, payed for it then left. On his way home however he noticed a small black cat that seemed to blend in with the night easily, this cat however had really, really bright greenish yellow eyes which seemed to captivate him.

The animal slowly made its way over to him before rubbing itself up against his leg. Hitoshi reached down and stroked the cats fur causing it to arch against his hand, he took it as a sign that the cat liked what he was doing and continued.

Thinking to himself as he continued to pet the small animal he came to the conclusion that he would keep it, so he scooped it up in his arms and carried it home. The cat didn't struggle in his grip yet it relaxed and purred gently.

When Hitoshi made it home he unlocked the door then shut it and locked it back before carrying the groceries into the kitchen and putting them away. He set the small animal on the counter while doing this and when he turned around he saw a girl sitting where the cat was supposed to be.

"What the fuck." Was all he could say. I mean it's not everyday you take a cat home and it turns into a hot girl.

"I'm (y/n), my quirk is called feline. I can turn into any feline I wish to become, big or small." The cat girl explained.

"I'm Hitoshi...so you're still a cat right?" Hitoshi questioned, his eyes switching back and forth between her ears and tail.

"Yes, I am part cat, so some people call me a neko." She said, her voice sounded velvety to Hitoshi, he liked it.

"Well since you're still some what of a cat I'll keep you." He declared, this caused (y/n) to smile and jump on Hitoshi, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you!!!" She cheered while still hugging him.

Hitoshi nodded while stroking her soft and fluffy ears.

"You're welcome (y/n)." He mumbled while still petting the small girl.

I guess this Halloween wasn't exactly like the others, but it sure was better. He got a very pretty cat like companion named (y/n), that will become more than just a companion in the near future.

___________

Hi Marah here, I wanted to do my little insomniac baby so bad but I also wanted to do it somewhat Halloween themed but also include a black cat so this is what it ended up being!! Hope you enjoyed!!

[Edited 02-05-18]