Izuku Midoriya x reader

Popsicle

The excruciating heat from the sun was beating down upon your form. Somehow Izuku has managed to convince you to work out with him, in this despicable heat, and it wasn't as fun as you thought it would be originally.

"Izuku, if I can't take a break right now, I'll break you in bed next time. That's not a threat it's a promise." You growled out, falling onto the plush, green grass in exhaustion.

"O-okay!!! Let's take a break now!" Izuku's face was flushed, not just from the exercise but also from the comment you made.

"Finally, I thought I was fucking dying. I swear I could see the light." You groaned, pushing yourself off the ground and dragging your body inside.

As soon as the cool air conditioner hit your hot skin you sighed in pure bliss. You made your way into the kitchen, the cold tiles cooling you from the bottom up.

"Hey Izuku, you want a popsicle?" You inquired while looking in the freezer.

"Yes please!" He said, while sitting himself down on a stool.

Nodding you took out two popsicles that were flavored as strawberry. Handing one to Izuku you both unwrapped them and greedily sucked them. (Haha sucked, GIVE HIM THE GOOD SUCC)

Unintentionally, you had managed to turn Izuku on. The simple movement of your tongue against the frozen treat was enough to set the boy off. Noticing his flustered expression you took advantage of this. Slipping the entire popsicle in your mouth and making eye contact with him. His mouth hung open in pure shock. As long as he's known you, he didn't know you could do, well that.

"Hey Izuku, popsicles aren't the only thing I can fit in my mouth." You sent him a wink before dragging him upstairs.

____________

Muhaha let your imagination run free my kiddies, you're gonna give him the GOOD SUCC MHMM

I'm sobbing I haven't read this in a bout a year and I'm suicidal now
[Edited 02-05-18]