Villain! Izuku Midoriya x reader PART 2

Rescue

(Trigger warning** Slight mention of rape!!!!)

Izuku was pissed, and I'm talking extremely fucking pissed. It had been at least 2 years since that disgusting cunt snatched you up and he hasn't been able to find you yet, but today was the day. He had finally managed to track down the cock sucker and now he was on his was to get his precious (y/n).

He quickly made his way into his car, slamming the door and staring the ignition. Putting it in drive and pushing his foot against the peddle he sped off to the villain hideout you were forced to stay at.

__________________________

It had been 2 years, 2 fucking years since you've been kidnapped by this man. Not a single hero since then has made any effort to try and rescue you. This angered you, it fueled a rage that burned within. If you were to ever somehow be freed you would exact revenge among the hero's you once called 'friends'.

During these "wonderful" 2 years you were made as a servant or better said, a slave. You cooked, cleaned, and did everything for your captor just to avoid punishment. You were also used for other things, that shall not be named for the sake of your dignity. Disgusting bastard.

"Sweet heart, I think it's high time you made your way to the bedroom. I'm feeling a bit tense." Said the disgusting fuck face of a man.

"Yes sir." At this point you were to weak to fight, he had put this strange device around your neck that controlled the use of your quirk, rendering you helpless.

Once you arrived in the room he immediately chained you to the bed, to prevent you from harming him. Which is exactly what happened the first time.

"Such an obedient servant." He spat. Removing your articles of clothing and his.

"Don't worry it'll only hurt for a second." He laughed. Tears streamed down your face. You hated this, you hated them you hated everything. Yet you still had the witty comebacks to make him angered.

"Yea seeing as that's how long you last, short dick." You snarled, eyes full of hatred. The man frowned before slapping you.

"Shut up bitch." He snarled.

"That's not very nice to say to a lady." A familiar voice cooed.

Blood splattered across your face, as whoever the unnamed person was pulled a trigger, sending a bullet straight through your kidnappers skull.

Your kidnapper fell off the bed giving you a clear view of your savior. Izuku.

"I-Izuku!" You cheered, happy tears coating your cheeks. Izuku unchained you from the bed and pulled you into a warm hug.

"Yes my dear it's me." He rubbed your back soothingly and kissed your forehead.

"Let's get you some clothes and leave this place." Nodding you ran off to get some clothes. Coming back not even 2 minutes later fully dressed you and Izuku left. Only to become two of the biggest villains of all time. Causing havoc among the city and becoming major problems to the hero's that had forgotten you. This was your revenge. Hero's who couldn't save you, which was part of their job, yet a villain was able to rescue you. How pathetic of them.

___________

Sorry this took so long lol I'm a shitty author, I've just been sitting around playing video games doing homework, selling ads and doing community service. That's my excuse. Yea I've been putting it off but what can you do lol anyway it's spooky month so yay!!!

[Edited 02-05-18]