Young!Toshinori Yagi x reader

Wounds

He always ended up in the nurses office. Ever since we were little. Somehow, Yagi always found a way to get himself wounded, whether it was a major injury or just a small scrape. Even now as we've grown and matured, he still finds his way to the nurses office.

Today was no different, he had been doing Hero Training and ended up getting burned by fire. Sighing softly at his presence in the doorway, you informed Recovery Girl that you could handle it and ushered him to the little medical bed for him to sit upon.

Your quirk allowed you to create plants of all types. From poisonous, to healing, and many more. You were given the nickname 'mother nature', from your motherly tendencies and well the nature related quirk you possessed.

You gently grabbed his injured hand and examined the wound. It was a nasty burn, no doubt done out of jealousy again.

"You two seriously need to stop this silly feud, before someone gets seriously injured." You scolded while simultaneously letting an Aloe Vera plant grow from your open palm.

Once the plant was fully grown you easily snapped off part of it and slide your nail down the side of it, cutting it open. Gently rubbing the gel substance that the plant provides over the burn, you then wrapped it up.

"Annnnnd.... there you go!" You chirped, finishing up the wrap.

"Thank you, (y/n)." Yagi gave you sheepish smile in which you returned with a grin of your own.

"You're welcome, be more careful next time though." He nodded and scratched the back of his head shyly.

"I have something I need to ask you..." You hummed in reply, while organizing some medicine.

"Will you go out with me?" Turning to look at him, you got s wonderful view of his flushed face.

"Of course Yagi, I'll go out with you." You smiled.

Yagi quickly pulled you into a tight hug in which you returned. You two stayed like that for a couple of minutes until it was time for him to go back to class.

Once he was out of the room you heard Recovery Girl giggle.

"Don't let him know I told you this but, the boy gets those silly little wounds just to come see you everyday." She let out another giggle when your face flushed red from her statement.

________
Whoooo! An update!

!!!!! THE READER IS A STUDENT NOT A TEACHER YOU JUST HELO RECOVERY GIRL OUT!!!!!!!

[Edited 02-05-18]