Fumikage Tokoyami x reader

My Eyes

Blurry shapes and colors clouded your "vision". You hadn't always seen just blurry shapes, figures and colors. At the wonderful and carefree age of four your parents and yourself were in a horrendous accident. The accident resulted in you losing your eyesight completely. However, your quirk allowed you to perform daily tasks quite easily. Shadow manipulation, you used your shadow as your eyes; your shadow guided you everywhere.

When the kids of U.A. found out a blind student was joking the hero course they were quite shocked. How could a blind person be a hero? You sometimes wondered yourself but easily pushed the thought aside. Others were in need of help, and you could help, sight impairment or not.

You had proven to be quite strong and smart, you were also very social, surprisingly. Tokoyami had taken a liking to you. He thought of you as a beautiful and inspiring person. He'd be lying if he didn't admit that he had a crush on you. Sadly he was afraid of confessing his feelings to you. He was afraid that you wouldn't like him because of the way he was. So, when you finally confessed to him he was shocked.

"Do you accept my feelings Tokoyami?" You inquired.

"Of course I do! Just why? Why like me? Why not someone who can properly kiss you and show you affection?" You couldn't see his expression but you could tell he was confused and doubtful.

"Tokoyami, you realize I'm blind right. I don't care how you look silly I love you for you! Besides I'm happy in anyway you love me." You leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on his beak.

"I love you as well (y/n), how about we go get some frozen yogurt?" He asked,scratching his beak shyly.

"Sure, and I'll trust you to be my eyes." You grabbed his hand as he led the way.

_______________

Hey, I don't when I'll update again. I received horrible news tonight that I honestly hope was a prank. Never take your friends for granted spend every waking hour with them and show them how much you love them unconditionally cause when they leave even if they're coming back it's going to feel like your dying.

My next update will be part two of mermaid shouto. Peace out loves <3

Unedited
[02-18-18]