Dabi x reader

Church Grimm

(Let me brief you on a church Grimm, it's basically where people thought that the first to die and be buried would be stuck there to help the others that have died and have been buried in the graveyard to move on to the after life and since no one wants one of their family members to be stuck there forever it was said that they killed black dogs and buried them there so they would come back as these giant ones to help guide the dead safely to the afterlife. Anyway in this you'll meet Dabi who needs to crossover to the after life and since you're a Grimm you have to help him)

The legends about Church Grimm were pretty well known, especially the legend of (y/n), a famous Grimm that got crossed over with a girl. Some say in her families efforts of helping her get to the after life the dogs soul that they buried with her fused with her own therefor creating what she is now. A Grimm that resembles a human yet has ears and a tail of a wolf.

___________________

You've helped many people cross over into the afterlife. From small children to elderly men and women. It was your job after all, and a tiring one at that. No one really cared about where you were going once your job was inevitable over they only cared about getting into the afterlife.

Sighing you sat upon a tombstone. The chilly night air, which normally affects humans was comforting to someone of the undead. Today had been unusually frustrating. The elderly wanted to talk about their life they had and the adults just wanted to brag about their achievements. The children however were as pleasant as always, somehow kids are way calmer when passing over than adults. It was strange, but also very soothing.

You were waiting for the next person to crossover. That's why you were sitting upon the small and dainty grave. The freshly buried persons soul would soon rise, which meant you would soon, and yet again have to guide this soul to the afterlife. After awhile it's gets boring. Just sitting here waiting on souls just to never see them again and be alone once more.

Your thoughts were soon interrupted when a light shone from the grave and appeared a man with what seemed to be rotting skin stapled onto healthy normal skin. This man was tall and had dark hair with bright blue eyes. He was captivating and very attractive.

"Hello, I'm (y/n) the Grimm that resides here, and I'm here to escort you safety to the afterlife." You mumbled out, tiredness evident on your facial features.

"I'm Dabi, what if I don't want to travel to the afterlife?" The male, also know as Dabi inquired.

"You'd become a Grimm, like me. Stuck escorting other souls to the afterlife. Something that no one wants. Why?" You asked, slightly tilting your head.

"You looked tired and lonely, figured I'd help you out. Besides it's not like the afterlife would be good for me. I did a lot of bad things while alive and I figured this would be better." You nodded.

"You're right. You have done horrible things. So why not. Help me escort souls and keep me company and I'll spare you from your tortures afterlife." A smirk formed upon his lips, holding his hand out signaling for a handshake.

Firmly grasping his hand a blue hue engulfed both of your figures.

"You have yourself a deal (y/n)."

"And you've signed your contract with me, Dabi. Welcome to being a Grimm."

___________

It had been a couple of months since Dabi joined you as a Grimm. He was really good with the children, and that always brought a smile to your face. Seeing him interact with the little ones. It was heart warming.

Another thing that happened was your crush you developed on him. He was a very handsome man and he was, once you got to know him, very sweet and caring.

"Hello, earth to (y/n) are you listening to me??" Dabi asked, snapping his fingers in front of your face.

"Yea I'm listening what?" You asked, slightly flustered. You could feel the heat rising to your face. Coating your cheeks in a thin blush.

"I asked if you wanted to be my lover idiot. Next time pay attention." He sighed rubbing his temples and looking at you with pleading eyes.

Correction the blush was no longer thin and light, it was now a very heavy and dark blush.

"Yes, I'll be your lover Dabi." You nodded frantically. Trying to ease the blush on your cheeks.

Dabi smiled and brought you into a hug. Giving you a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Good I'm glad I get to spend an eternity with the woman I love." He smiled, causing you to give him a big smile back.

_____________

Hey yea I finally got it out!!! I'm not checking the spelling and shit rn I'll do it later so enjoy this really shitty one shot!!

[Edited 02-05-18]