The Story of the Legend Chapter 4

Tae Wan Lee sat in his office looking on his iPad/Kindle device. On it was the news of Deok Su Hyun and how he became CEO of Seoul International Hotel. Both of his legs were resting on the surface of his desk. The sun's ultraviolet light illuminated through the office's large glass window that overlooked part of the city. His light brown skinned hand combed through his chestnut colored hair as he tried to hold back a delighted laugh. Instead, a Cheshire Cat like smirk married his thin pink lips as he read the article and stared at the picture of Su Hyun.

"I found you at last, gumiho". He whispered to himself. "You look exactly how you did 425 years ago". "Perhaps, we can finally end this chase? You have eluded me once, I won't let that happen again".

Tae Wan wanted to observe Su Hyun up close. He needed to gather as much information on him as possible: his strengths, weaknesses, how he thinks, he needs to know everything. 425 years ago, Tae Wan knew of one of Su Hyun's weaknesses. It was that pathetic human girl named Kali. What is it going to be now?

"Min Hee", Tae Won called out on the intercom.

Immediately, a young woman around her early twenties, stepped into Tae Won's office. "Yes sir", she said as she stood in front of his desk, awaiting any orders from him.

"I'm going through need you to take over, while I step out for a bit". He told her.

"Yes sir, but the magazine's deadline is tomorrow". She reminded him.

Tae Won got out of his chair and walked up to Min Hee. He gently grabbed her chin and forced her to look into his eyes. Min Hee grew extra nervous as her body trembled slightly.

"Don't worry about the deadline. I will be back before anyone notices". He told her, combing through her dark brown hair.

Min Hee bowed her. "Will do, sir". She told him.

"Good girl", he complimented her as he grabbed his jacket and camera and headed out of his office.

"Let's pay my old friend a little visit". He said to himself as he got into his car. "I'm sure he will be happy to see me".

Amari stared at herself in the mirror inside the locker room. Of course she had to wear a uniform. And of course the uniform didn't quite accommodate to her luscious figure, so in her eyes, it seemed inappropriate to wear this, but alas, she had no other choice. She pulled down the black skirt as much as she could and adjusted the hat on her head. Other than that, she liked how she looked.

"It's your first day. You can do this". She tried encouraging herself in the mirror.

"Fighting!" She said, pumping her fists, before inhaling and exhaling and leaving the locker room.

She walked out with a friendly smile on her face. Su Hyun watched her, stared at her. She looked amazing in that uniform. That uniform doesn't look great on everyone. It isn't flattering, but yet, Amari worked it. Su Hyun couldn't really take his eyes off her, but he cleared his throat and tried to look elsewhere. Didn't want anyone to think anything weird about how intensely he was staring at her. However, he did want to observe how she would do on her first day.

After Amari's associate gave an elderly couple their room key, Amari decided to help them carry their bags to their room. That is part of her job description.

She walked over to the couple and attempted to grab their bags for them to help them.

"May I assist you with taking your bags to your room?" She asked them.

The elderly couple gave her a look of confusion and fright. They started whispering in Korean to themselves, thinking that she couldn't understand them.