The Story of the Legend Chapter 28

Su Hyun slowly awoken to the sun's rays of light shining through his window. A low groan escaped through his lips as he tried to cover his eyes from the blinding light.

"Why does the sun have to be so damn bright?" Su Hyun groaned as he rubbed the both of eyes with his hand.

"So you can get the fuck out of bed, you lazy bum" Chol Bol told him as he leaned against the frame of Su Hyun's door, glaring slightly at the sight before him.

Su Hyun threw a pillow at Chol Bol, making Amari groan and turn over to face the two of them, still sleeping. Su Hyun tensed up, looking over Amari, making sure she is still sleep, before sighing in relief and turning his attention back to Chol.

"Shut up you dumb brat. Your loud ass mouth will wake Amari up".

"Why is she still here, in your bed? You two didn't?"

"Get your head of the gutter! Besides how is that even your business if we did?"

"Because I haven't given up on her and I do not need you two getting too close. Otherwise I would never have my chance with her".

"Speaking of which". Su Hyun said jumping out of his bed and scurrying over to Chol.
"What was with that kiss you gave Amari?" He asked Chol angrily, grabbing the collar of his shirt.

Chol only smirked up at Su Hyun. He didn't want to tell him that it was a moment of weakness from his part. He wasn't planning on kissing Amari. It just happened. He was so overwhelmed with so many emotions.

"Well I am in love with Amari. I wanted to express my feelings to her. Besides it's not like you two are together. She's too good for you anyways", he said, shrugging his shoulders non chalantly.

"Look here you little brat". Su Hyun paused, before grinning at him. "It was an accident wasn't it?" He told Chol, making him clicking his tongue in disapproval.

He stayed silent.

"You were being a big baby and got emotional and just happened to kiss her, you loser". Su Hyun grinned wider at him, teasing him.

Chol pushed him away from him.

"Whatever". He said, keeping his eyes out in the hallway.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" Su Hyun asked.

"You have to take me to school for now on, remember? After that kidnapping incident, I can't go to school on my own".

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Damn. Okay. I'll take you. Just don't wake up Amari". He told him, putting his index finger up to his lips.

"Too late", Amari groaned as she stretched out her arms and emitted a long and loud yawn.

She looked over at the two of them and smiled at the sight.

"I hope you two are getting along". She told them tiredly.

"Of course we are". Chol told her, playfully punching Su Hyun in his arm.

"What's this about taking him to school?" She asked Su Hyun.

"Well Yong has asked me to start taking him to school because of that kidnapping incident. We don't know if or when someone else will attempt to snatch up Chol in an attempt to get back at me, so I agreed to take him to school every day". Su Hyun explained to Amari.

"That makes perfect sense". She replied back. "I'll go with you".

Both Chol and Su Hyun looked over at her. "What?" They both said together. "You don't have to". Chol said getting bashful.