The Story of the Legend Chapter 14

Amari stared at Su Hyun, stunned. Her mouth has slightly gaped. Her heart started racing, which caused her whole face to flush. Luckily for her, it couldn't be seen because of her dark skin. She gulped down the knot in her throat as she inhaled and exhaled slowly while holding her chest as she tried to calm down her heart.

Su Hyun stared at Amari, smiling warmly at her, awaiting her answer. He found it amusing at how flabbergasted she seemed just by him asking her out on a date. Amari could be so adorable.

"A.... a date?" Amari finally managed to say something.

Su Hyun nodded his head.

"Like a real, actual, date date?" She asked, making Su Hyun chuckle.

"Yes."

"A date that could potentially lead to a relationship kind of date?"

Su Hyun laughed at her. She was getting more and more adorable. "Yes." He told her.
"Are you certain about that? What about work? Isn't there a rule against that sort of thing?"

"I'm the boss. I make up the rules".

"Am I ready for that type of thing?" Amari thought. She thought long and hard, before deciding her answer.

"Okay." She answered. "I'll go on a date with you."

Su Hyun smiled at her. "Great. I will pick you up tonight". He told her.

Amari nodded her head, before quickly grabbing her jacket and leaving, slamming the door behind her. She leaned on the front door, clutching her chest again. She couldn't believe that she agreed to a date with Su Hyun. Dating a boss is going to be difficult. She couldn't think that he asked her out in the first place. She had no idea that she caught his attention in that way. In Hye is going to give her an earful.

Su Hyun chuckled at Amari's reaction. He never knew she could be so cute. Couldn't believe he was just now noticing it.

"WHAAAAT?!" Screamed In Hye as she grabbed her best friend and roommate by the shoulders.

Amari smiled nervously as she nodded her head.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Calm down and lower your voice. You're so embarrassing. The neighbors could hear you, and yes, I am serious. Earlier today, he asked me out".

"Girl... I can't even". She held her chest.

"I never even knew he was interested in me in that way."

"Well, you're a babe for one." In Hye told her.

"Stop," Amari told her, getting embarrassed again.

"It's true. You are. You know how many guys that come up me at work asking for your number? You're hot, girl. That's just part of it, but you got brains to go with your beauty and brawn. You're the whole package. Who wouldn't want you? I'm surprised he took this long to ask you out".

"I have only known him a month."

"Guys be trying to ask you out after one day."

Amari sat down on the couch. "I accepted, but should I do this? I mean, he's my boss".

"What's stopping you, other than yourself?"

Amari shrugged her shoulders. "I guess nothing."

In Hye sat close next to her and hugged her shoulders. "You have a gorgeous, wealthy man interested in dating you unless he has some secret life or something, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't try."

Amari chuckled nervously. "He does a secret life." She thought. She inhaled and exhaled. "You're right. I should at least try to see how this turns out".