The Story of the Legend Chapter 21

Amari and In Hye stayed in the hospital for a few more days and then they were discharged. The two had shared a room, upon the request of Su Hyun. He knew that the two wanted to stay as close to each other as possible, while they were stuck in the hospital.

While both Amari and In Hye were at the hospital, they were able to catch up with current and past events. Of course In Hye was curious about that sexual harassment case with Jin Hien Baek. Amari knew as much. Then they were able to talk about the date Amari had with Su Hyun afterwards. In Hye was always excited to hear about Amari and Su Hyun. You can say she "shipped" the two harder than anyone ever will ever know. She was such a fan girl when it came to the two of them. She was always happy when Amari was happy.

Eventually, the two began talking about In Hye's relationship and how the two broke up because he moved away to America for a better job opportunity. It was a hard break up with long goodbyes, but no hard feelings were left behind. In Hye doesn't believe in long distance relationships, so it was best for the two of them that they broke up. Amari was sad about In Hye's break up, but she reassured her friend that someone will come along and sweep her off her feet. In Hye was a hopeless romantic like that, so she believed it.

Eventually, the two of them were discharged from the hospital. Su Hyun was more than willing to pay all the hospital bills. He picked up the two of them to drop them off home, though he asked Amari to join him later tonight at his house for a date. He wanted to tell her everything and he didn't want to wait to do it. She deserved to know everything right away. Amari agreed to it, though mostly because she had something she wanted to tell him as well.

For her date, Amari wore a cute light blue dress and jewelry that resembled:

And she wore shoes that looked a lot like:

She wore white pearl earrings and styled her hair in a fro, before allowing In Hye to look over her outfit. When she she gave Amari a thumbs up, Amari was satisfied with what she wore and was ready for Su Hyun to pick her up. When he did, In Hye told them "have fun you two", before closing the door, making them both chuckle.

On the ride over to Su Hyun's house, it was a comfortable silence. Amari was enjoying the fresh, cool air blowing in her face. Having been cooped up in that hospital for too long, she loved the fresh air. Su Hyun enjoyed the look on Amari's face. If only other people caught him looking at Amari the way that he did, they would assume he was in love. Amari didn't even notice the look he was giving her.

When they arrived to Su Hyun's house, Amari noticed that the lights were dimmed. Romantic, slow, and soothing music was softly playing in the background. Su Hyun led her to the kitchen where a romantic home cooked dinner for two was prepared with candles and champagne and the works.

"You didn't have to go to the trouble", she told him as he pulled his chair for her, allowing her to sit down, before pushing her into the table gently.

"I know, but I wanted to". Su Hyun replied as he sat down across from her.

"I have a lot to tell you. It may or may not make you upset". He admitted.

Amari eyed him suspiciously.

"Ah", she said. "I have something to tell you too, though you should probably go first". Amari told him.

"Yeah, it's probably best. Shall we?" He asked wanting to dig into his food.

Amari nodded her head, praying before digging into her food. Su Hyun dug into his food after she did.

After food and dessert, Su Hyun figured now was as good as time as any to confess everything.

"What was it that you were going to tell me?" Amari asked, curiously.