17

Akara_antastra_pasu : Levi, would you thank me and be happy and smile at me and lemme take a photo w u if I get hit anywhere 50 times, get smacked 100 times, kicked 30 times to revive the people you want?

You ought to slow down.

At least pause while you say your question. You sound like you were a kid being chased by a titan and you've got a panic attack.

To answer your question...

Honestly, I would really want to revive the people I want. And to do that, I'd have to beat the living shit out of you to make that happen. What the hell is a picture? I don't know what you're talking about.

And you've got the guts to tell me to be happy and smile?

Tch, no.

You'll never understand the situation we live in. Because you weren't there yourself. How would you know how we feel?

Were you even there when I saw my mother die?

Were you there when Farlan and Isabel died?

Were you there...when my squad died? When she died? Huh?

Were you?

The last thing I want is for my comrades to suffer. I don't want any unnecessary casualties or deaths. And to wish for the people who died in my place to come back to life just to fill in the void within me, is selfish.

I would rather remember them silently, and not let them face this hell again. They're peaceful and free up there. Isn't that enough?

So my job here in this earth, is to be strong for everyone. I want to get our freedom back, so I'll kill the titans, and free the world from this misery.

Then later on, I'll worry about mourning the dead.