18

tobiezgoodbadboy : Another question, Levi-aniki. What do you think about Kenny? And hey, if you answer you hate Kenny-san, I'mma gon' zap you with ma fists.

Thank you for threatening me, brat, but it's not enough. You can do a whole lot more with your last sentence. Let me ask YOU a question.

How do you know Kenny? Are you a spy? Are you on the titan's side? Are you part of the Marley?

I think Kenny, was a jerk. Says me. But hey, he left me at the age of 11, for no apparent reason. I was done beating the living shit out of a grown man with a knife, and he just straight out walked away from the scene like nothing happened.

Hell, he didn't even say anything to me when he left. He just left. It was only a matter of time I understood why. He knew I could survive on my own now, he knew I was more than capable enough of handling myself. Which made me who I am.

When we crossed paths because of Rod Reiss, it was somehow rocky, but the good thing that I found out from him is, he couldn't be someone's father. I learned that he was my biological uncle.

More like un-cool, but...I think Kenny made me who I am. I wouldn't have become stronger without his teachings. I was a dirty rat back then, and I still am now, no matter how much I try and clean up things, because that's just who I am.

He raised me that way.