48

gerammy_0703 : What is something that keeps you fighting for the sake of humanity?

I am not saying this because I don't care about those people, but I use the death of every single soldier out there - who're fighting for humanity to be free from the cages, my drive to end the race of titans.

From the death of my two closest friends, I swore to myself that I'll never give up on them. And I never did.

From the death of Ilse, I swore that I will do anything in my power to seek more knowledge of the titans. And now, our squad has top knowledge ever since we discovered what was under the basement of Eren's house. From time to time, Eren delivers intel from the Liberio Internment Zone and we come up with a plan.

From the death of my old squad members, I swore to move on and make sure their deaths weren't in vain. Even if promises were broken because Petra died, I will keep advancing to no end. She will be one of the people who holds a place in my heart.

And from the death of Erwin, I swore that I will dedicate my heart to save humanity from the real enemy once and for all.

Altogether, their deaths is what made me drive towards humanity's survival. All of them were the very people that made me fight for humanity's sake. As they have made significant things while they were still alive, I'll make sure that we all make and maintain something worthwhile for all our lives - which is eternal peace and tranquility, which is what we soldiers are all fighting for.