62

somebodyinearth : How do you still keep up with all the horrible shit life threw at you?

Being a soldier taught me to leave things that hold me down behind. But a man can't keep away from his feelings every now and then.

Okay... I don't feel the need to admit that I still feel terrible after life has taken a shit on me several times but, I do feel a little more resilient.

When I lost Farlan and Isabel, I could barely hold my shit together. They were the people who mattered the most to me... and I lost them because we all agreed to this 'Survey Corps' gig.

Then I lost my squad... and Petra.

Petra...

Fuck.

You know what? The reason why I still keep up at this is because I think about our problems coming to an end. Now you're probably thinking... why so naïve? I'm not trying to be naïve.

Of course I know that our problems won't end until we do something. And that something is to fight.

Urie: You might as well stop reading the book if all you're ever gonna hear is how important it is to fight in life.

Would you fucking shut up? Hange, tame this brat.

Urie: Tame me- what? I'm no animal, let go of me you-

For the first time Hange, you saved my life. Now:

Life can keep throwing shit at my face. But I'm gonna throw it back at it.

Because I'm going to fight.

And speaking of fight, I'm gonna fight Hange if she won't stop Urie from yelling low-quality profanity towards her.