30

ItsHanji : If you got the chance to revive someone from the dead, namely from the Survey Corps, who would it be? Why?

There are a lot of people from the Survey Corps I want to revive. But the whole point of me wanting to bring someone from the Survey Corps who died back to life, is just plain selfish.

In the back of my mind, I wanted to revive Erwin. But he himself said, that no matter how much you've accomplished in this world, it's doomed to expire somehow.

He died because he wanted to. And he thought that now was the time to finally settle down. He doesn't have to suffer anymore, so I gave Arlert the serum. It appeared to be a good choice, knowing Erwin, he makes wise decisions, even if it costs a lot of lives. Even his.

On the other side, there is this one soldier I really want to see again. This soldier was not too young, not too old either.

This soldier was the kindest, sweetest, skilled, and one of the strongest I've ever known. I miss the smell of peach and caramel. I miss those golden eyes that would look at me, and that strawberry-blonde hair that would sway in the wind ever so beautifully.

So now you know...

She is one of all people I would like to revive from the Survey Corps.