49

somebodyinearth : How are you Humanity's Strongest when you can't even save the ones you really love dearly?

Good question.

I'm not just called Humanity's Strongest because I have the skills that surpasses tens of thousands of soldiers out there.

I'm not just called Humanity's Strongest because I'm an Ackerman. Possibly the only strongest Ackerman besides Mikasa.

I'm called Humanity's Strongest because of these things:

One, I am a standing rock. If I fall out of balance, my emotional feelings will go out of control and I won't be able to perform my job as a soldier properly.

Two, I'm expected to be an example for every soldier. I need to set an example by being brave, headstrong, persistent and having perseverance at all times. Every soldier has to have those qualities.

Three, I'm also a Captain. I'm expected to lead and follow at the same time. I am not insubordinate, and neither am I ignorant. I have to do what needs to be done.

And lastly, I carry the weight of the world. Along with my fellow soldiers. I am expected to lead everyone so that we will all head towards victory and peace.

I'm the bridge between two worlds, and I will use my power to bring peace and order into the world. I am the Avatar-

Just joking.

;-;