40

LoveDriven_Galaxies : If you were looking for a despair-filled question to answer, then imagine a situation like this - Zeke is holding both Eren and Hange captive. He gives you the chance to choose who to save. Only one of them can make it out there alive, and it's up to you who that would be, Levi-heichō.

Alright.

Life made things unfair for everyone. Some get to live to see titans eating people. Some don't get the chance to experience more in life. See how the scale tipped off?

It's the same thing in that situation you said.

If Eren and Hange were held captive by Zeke, I would do my best to get both of them free. But what you're talking about is if only one of them can make it out of there, alive.

Here's the thing.

I would want to save Eren because he's the only hope for humanity because he knew more about the titans than me, Hange, or the Survey Corps. More than the military can think of. That's because he holds the power.

He has the memories of its past wielders. Only he can have access to it.

And as for Hange, she's lead us through victory, together with Erwin, plenty of times. Be it rescuing Eren or overthrowing a certain group of people, she always helps us find way through it through difficult times.

I also want to rescue her because, without her knowledge of the titans' anatomy, we won't get further on our investigation. Even for Eren, he still doesn't know other things pertaining to his power. But I reckon, he has discovered a lot more than me and the others did.

The one person I will save, whatever it takes, would be...

Eren.

He has the knowledge to defeat our enemies more than what Hange has, Hange may've helped us a lot, and made things clearer for everyone including Eren. And I know we can't lose a higher-ranked soldier because if we did, we'd risk a lot in terms of position.

I'd have to take over. And I'd have to mourn. As far as I know, if I save Eren, we'll still have a chance against our enemies. Armin still has the knowledge, Eren has the capabilities and knowledge, Mikasa and I have the skills, but without Hange's determination and intelligence, we're still not a step closer.

So no, I won't choose in between.

I would sacrifice myself for the two of them to be free. That's what I'd do.