57

Author: Why the hell do you look like Urie Kuki?

First of all-

Who the fuck is this Urie Kuki you speak of? And his name doesn't sound so Paradisian.

He's from Tokyo.

Okay, as if I know where "Tokyo" is?

He's taller than you.

He's taller than me- wait.

He's taller than me? *grits teeth in annoyance*

Bring. Him. In.

*teleports to Tokyo and grabs Urie by the back, they both land in the room*

Urie: Why did you bring me here? Is there a reason for this kidnapping? Tell me, or I'll kill you.

No no no- fuck you! Why are you taller than me?! How cruel is this world?

Urie: I'm sorry. Have I seen you before? Oh wait, I haven't. You're far too short for the eye... let me get a microscope.

You talk about my height one more time and I'll shove my sword in your fucking ass.

Urie: I don't care. I've got Ghoul business to take care of. And if any of you are in my way, I won't hesitate to kill you. Especially you, Molecule.

That's it. *folds sleeves*

Okay. Okay. THAT'S ENOUGH. I only brought you here so that you could meet your twin.

How the hell is he my twin when he's taller than me?!

*scoffs* You both look alike! How are you NOT twins?

Urie: Well, blame it on my mom and dad. Now can you please bring me back? Now.

Shut up. You're staying here for awhile until Hange's done experimenting on you.

Urie: Wha- who?

Hange: Ooh! What's this Author? Another lucky specimen for my experiment? *her eyes glint and she bolts towards him, eyeing him in amusement*

Urie: You're creepy. Cut it out.

Stop. What the heck are you doing? That guy looks like crap. He looks nothing like me, end of story.

Hey Midget. I'm asking Hange to prepare DNA tests for the both of you, and I don't know how long she plans for Urie to stay, but until she says so, then I can teleport him back to his universe.

Urie: Are you serious?! You're putting my job at risk here. (And my life! I'm gonna kill you on the spot!)

Alright Hange, have it your way then. *smirks*

You can't keep him here. He has a job.

Urie: For once, I agree!

Hange: You're going to have fun with me! Alright?

Urie: Tch...

Hn. "Not my twin", huh? *leaves*

*eyes Urie suspiciously*

Hange: Levi, I'm doing yours too. *smiles*

Urie: *glares at everyone*

Well, you'll be expecting a guest for quite a few chapters, brats.

Urie: Who the hell are you talking to?

Mind your own goddamn business.