70

Author: Happy LATE birthday you grumpy midget. I have 25 questions for you:

1) How old were you when you lost your first tooth?

- I was 4 when I bumped the crap out of my face on a pillar back in Mitras district.

2) What's your nationality (in my world)?

- In your world: French who migrated to Germany with Jewish ancestry.

3) Tell me about your personality (based on your perspective).

- One: Despite what others say, I can be soft if you're lucky enough to see it. I can also be emotional (mostly on the inside) - battle is a notorious scar on soldiers, and it rarely can heal.
- Two: I am a neat-freak. After my time in the Underground, I decided to take matters into my own hands and stop living like a rat.
- Three: People think I'm always serious and condescending, but if you really know me I can joke around, just not in the way people typically do.
- Four: Once I feel like I have a duty to protect someone I care about, it's absolute.

4) If you never joined the Survey Corps, what would you've done instead?

- Simple. Eat, drink, and get all the sleep I need. Also I may create a tea shop.

5) What other languages do you speak?

- If in your world: English, French, German, and Jewish
- In my world: Paradisian (Eldian)

6) What height do you wish to have?

- Erwin's height.

7) Admit it. Were you and Petra together? If so, do you love her?

- Might as well spill some tea. Yes and yes.

8) Who is the best soldier in your old squad?

- Isn't that why I handpicked all of them?

9) Do you care for Hange or just purely think she's annoying?

- Both.

10) Which place would you go to, now that the rest of the world is open to humanity?

- I'd stay where I am until I feel like the whole world is not a war zone.

11) Did you know about the ocean before Armin ever talked about it?

- I only heard legends and tales about it.

12) Do you think Eren is humanity's last hope?

- It's the course he takes that makes him humanity's last hope.

13) What is your favorite animal?

- I do not know.

14) Who feels like a brother to you?

- Farlan and Erwin.

15) Did you ever think about having children at all? If so, with whom?

- That wasn't possible. And it never was.

16) How old were you when you had your first kill?

- 6.

17) Did you think your mother was pretty?

- I'm pretty sure she was.

18) Tell me what you think of Eren and Mikasa as a couple, and give an advice as to how they can reconcile with each other.

- Eren is a stubborn, suicidal blockhead and bottomline thinker who doesn't care how he achieves his goals. Mikasa drags him down at times but for the right cause, and is extremely loyal and dedicated. If those two brats ever got together, I'm quite confident they will work it out and find out that both contribute to the relationship. Meaning it shouldn't just be Mikasa to baby Eren whenever she needs to, but it's also Eren's job to make sure she doesn't tire or overexert herself because she's human. In fact one thing I can see from the both of them is that they both recognize that they're human, and they do shitty things, but they're always there for each other. Crap, I sound like an old man saying this.
- I advice that they lead themselves away from danger and think about their future, before destroying it because of reckless and irrational decisions.

Wowww what a long speech. I thought you never had the guts to actually talk.

I have a mouth. I can talk, as much as I want to.

19) Do you think you'll die? How and why?

- Every day, because I'm tired of living like this. Is all.

20) Do you think birthdays are necessary?

- Not when your life has always been crap all along.

21) What is your special talent?

- No one ever knew this but I know how to cook.

22) What other things do you hate besides uncleanliness and unnecessary death?

- I hate rodents. All of them.

23) Have you ever tried to kill yourself?

- Maybe once or twice.

24) Do you like your name?

- It's alright.

25) What is your ideal birthday present?

- All of the people I care about staying alive, perhaps?