Two \(<~>)/

◇ After school ◇

"Im hungry. How about we go and have our lunch near by?" jisoo smile widely while rubbing her stomach.

"I cant go. I have detention" i sigh.

"Oh.. I was planning for us to spend time together but it fine. I'll go straight home" jisoo pouted

"Next time we'll go okay?" Yoona patted jisoo's back.

Its a sad thing that i cant spend time with them after school like the old times.

We then walk different paths to our own destination.

I head straight to the detention room.

"Its empty" i said to myself as i entered the room and slowly shutting the door.

I place down my bag on a random table and walk around the room. I look outside the window, looking at the kids running around so freely.

Then one kid caught my attention. He looks like the kid from Busan. The lost kid.

"What are you doing?" A man's voice was heard and it was deep.

I flinched and turn around to see the owner of the voice.

It was taehyung. What a coincidence!

"Are you alone?" He ask.

"No im with someone" i said pointing to a random chair.

"Who?" He ask with his eyes open big.

"My friend. She's here" i said still pointing to the same chair, trying to trick him.

'Of course im alone you dumb. Dont you have eyes?'

I walk over to my table and sat down, quietly.

He suddenly ran beside me and join his table together with mine and sat next to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Is your friend still on her seat?" He ask.

"No. She's beside you" i said, trying to hold back my laughter.

He got scared and hugged me.

Out of the blue, everything was in slow motion and all i could hear was my heartbeat beating.

I froze.

"I-im s-sorry" he said and awkwardly move away.

'What have i done? My heart is beating for him'

The room was filled with silence for a long period of time until i got frustrated and bored.

I got up from seat and walk to the front of the room. Picking up a marker from the teacher's desk and start to doodle on the board.

*riinngg*

The bell rings, noting me that one hour is up. Im done with detention.

I threw the marker aside, grab my bag and walk out of the school, happily.

I plugged in my earphones and play the music on my phone while walking down the street to home.

I was looking down on my feet, playing titles. Where you will be stepping on each of the box's floor title without stepping on the line.

While i was skipping titles after titles, i accidentally step onto someone's foot.

"S-sorry" i apologise immediately and pull out my earphones.

"Its fine" his voice was so familiar to me that i started to hate the owner's voice and i could recognise him as soon as i heard him.

Taehyung.

"You again?!" I said, pointing to him while showing him an unhappy expression.

"What? We just met minutes ago what do you mean by 'you again?!' " He scoffs.

I scoff back and ignore him by walking away.

"Hey! Hey! Wait up!" He called for me.

He then stop right infront of me, blocking my way.

"What?" I sound annoyed.

'I just dont want to talk to him or look at him. I just hate him the way he is. Now.'

"Your Chungha right? Kim Chungha" he ask, smiling widely right infront of my face. Like really infront of my face till i can feel his hot breathe.

'Whats with this boy?'

"I am. How do you know me?" I ask.

"Your the hot topic in school" he said.

"Really?! How? I didnt even do anything" i said, secretly smiling.

"Everyone has been talking about you coming back to school" he said.

"Oh that" my smile fades.

We both went quiet. I was waiting for him to say what he wants to say so that i could go home faster.

All he does was stare at me in the eyes.

"Is there anything else?" I ask.

He seem to be day dreaming just now. What was even on his mind while staring at me?

"Nope. I'll see you tomorrow! Chungha-shi" he said and run away to catch the bus.

"Why would he see me tomorrow?" I was confused at first but i ignore it anyways. Its nothing important.

To be continued.....