Seven (^_^)

♡ later that afternoon ♡

"Should i go to jisoo's party?" I ask myself while standing infront of my wardrobe.

"Should i? But i have nothing to wear?!" I said as i look at all my clothes.

"Mom gave me the permission to go but my lazy ass says no" i wail.

"Aish.... damn it im just going to go" i said and grab a dress to wear. Though its a pool party, i am not going to swim. I cant swim.

After i wore my dress and did my make-up, i went out showing my mom and asking her opinion about my dress.

"Mom does this look nice?" I ask.

"Wahhh!! Your pretty. No GORGEOUS!" she said as her eyes went widened.

"Is it far?" She ask.

"Yes and im bad with directions" i pout.

"But what to do. Im going to take the bus to her house" i said and grab my bag.

"Wait! I'll ask dad to drive you there" she said.

"Really?! YESS!!" i said excitedly.

"YEOBO! CAN YOU SEND CHUNGHA TO HER FRIEND'S HOUSE?!" she yell.

Dad came out.

"Daebak! Is this my daughter? Your very pretty.... just like me" he complement himself.

"Let's go" he said.

We get in dad's van and drove off to jisoo's party.

♤ jisoo's party♤

"Chungha!! You came!" Jisoo and yoona approach me.

"Let's enjoy ourselves! Lets go! Lets go!" Jisoo said excitedly.

We sat at an empty table and the guests were all rich people as they were all wearing branded stuff head to toes.

"Guests are coming. I'll be right back" jisoo said and leaves.

"Me too! My crush is there im going to talk to him for awhile" yoona winked and leave me too.

"Wah.. everyone here is so high class" i said while envying everyone here.

'I regret coming here. I should've wore something presentable'

I got bored so i get up to grab something to fill up my stomach.

"Annyeong!" Out of nowhere a voice was heard and a tap on my back. I recognise it as soon as i heard it. Taehyung.

I turn to face him.

"Oh! Your here?!" I said.

"No. Im there" he said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him while giving him the annoyed face and leave him there.