Four (°○°)

"Be my girlfriend for 6 month" he said.

"What?! Are you crazy! No!" I raised my voice.

"But you've just agreed to taehyung hyung and us that no matter what, You will do it" jungkook said

"But thats crazy!" I said.

"We know!" All of them yell at me at the same time and i felt even smaller.

"Then why me?! Why dont you choose Seolhyun!" I yell.

"I cant" taehyung said.

"Why?" I ask.

"She's his ex" yoongi whispered to me.

"but I dont even know you guys!" I said.

"Too late! You've agreed. See you later baby" taehyung said and left with his friends.

"WHAT THE!" i said, feeling dumbfounded.

"But i have not tell them what i want for a return" i pout.

I ran out of the school to find for them but they were already gone. That was fast.

"When will it start? What must i do? Why me?" My insecurities starts to come up.

"Why did i even agreed with him without even thinking twice?" I ruffle my hair and stomp my feet out of frustration.

◇ Kim Taehyung's P.O.V ◇

"Hyung that was awesome!" Jungkook exclaim.

"Now if i get to be her boyfriend for 6 months, you guys have to pay me double the price" i said, smiling widely.

"Dont worry! We're full of money" namjoon said, patting my back.

"Im not part of this" yoongi said as always. He wont do this kind of things.

"By the way, why her? Chungha i mean?" Hoseok ask.

"She's an easy target? I guess" i answered.

"Dont worry hyung! You can have her when she is not taehyung's" jungkook said.

"Lets celebrate for taehyung's success!" Jin yell.

◇ Kim Chungha's P.O.V◇

Home Sweet Home

"Im home" i said as i entered the house.

"Chungha-yah, quick change and eat your dinner. I've cooked your favourite food" mom said.

"Be right back" i wink at her playfully.

I ran to my room to change my clothes real quick then i head to the dining table.

"Here" my mom gave me a plate full of food then I sat down and start eating up.

"So, have you found any boyfriend?" Mom ask out of a sudden.

I straight away spit the food towards my mom accidentally when she ask me that question.

"Yah!" She yell.