Ten (*×*)

◇ night falls ◇

"Mom! Dad! Im going to the night market and grab some food. Im craving for fishcake" i said.

"Do you want me to buy anything?" I ask.

"Go ahead. I dont want anything. Im full already. Be careful when crossing the road!" Mom yell as i head out.

"OKAY!" i replied and slowly made my way down while humming to a random song.

As i reach the ground floor, the street so quiet that only rubbish were flying around.

I look around for suspicious passer-by or person before taking a step forward.

I heave out a heavy sigh as a sign of relieve. I took a deep breathe and make my way happily to the night market.

♡ night market ♡

"Fish fish fish fish!" I sang happily while strolling down the walkway where there were a lot of food stalls align at the side.

Then i spotted a food stall from afar and it seems to be calling for me.

I squinted my eyes and the stall seems to be glowing.

I rubbed my eyes to make me stop dreaming.

"Fishcakes!" I exclaimed and run happily to the stall.

"Ahjusshi! 4 fishcakes please!" I said happily.

"Ne~~" the owner replied.

He then packed the fishcakes and handed it to me.

I payed the exact amount and skipped happily while eating my fishcakes.

An hour past

I stopped at the end of the night market and realise something.

I ended up buying too much food.

"Did i bought too much?" I ask myself and looking at the bags i hold.

You cant blame me! The food were calling for me so i have to buy them and put them in a warm place which is my stomach.

Hehehehehe....

"Its not too much" i shook my head and continue walking to home.

When i realise that im in my neighbourhood, i smile widely as a sign of relieve that i can go home safely.

"Beautiful lady" out of sudden a group of 3 man in their mid 30s came surrounding me.

"What do you want?" I said and hug my food tightly.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night. You know its dangerous" the man smirked.

I sneakily fish out for my phone and hurriedly press any contact that was on my phone.

Once the phone starts vibrating, i knew that i've succeeded calling someone.

Strangely, one of the guy took a deep breathe towards me.

"Ahhh smell of a young lady cologne" he said.

"Did you just?" I raised my voice.

"Im hungry" one of the guy added.

"Here you can take this" i offered them my precious food.

They did not take my food, so i hug them tightly back.