Eighteen (=_=)

"Lets get out of here" he said and we walk out of the restaurant with empty stomach.

We stopped infront of his car.

"Where should we go?" He ask and place his blazer over my shoulders.

"Thank you" i said.

"Ummm? Its night already and i think most shops wont be open" he said, looking through his phone.

"Do you want to go home?" He ask.

I nod.

"Lets go" he said.

♡ infront of my apartment♡

"We're here" he stops his car at the side of the road.

I sat there looking up on my apartment, gulping a big lump of my saliva.

"I cant do this" i said, turning to him.

"What thing?" He look at me with a blank face.

"Im scared" i shook my head side to side.

"But you said that you wanted to go home" he said.

"I do. I dont want to be alone" i start to panic.

"Can i stay at your house?!" I pleaded, interwining my finger with each other.

"Are you sure" he ask.

I nod still interwining my fingers.

"Okay" he said and droves off to his house.

◇ taehyung's house◇

Once he parked his car, we both get out at the same timing and it was so cold that i my lips almost turn purple.

He bring me closer to him out of a sudden.

He unlocks the door and opens the door for me.

Once i enter his house, memories of me and dream taehyung came across my mind as his house really look the same as "our" house.

"Make yourself at home" he said while shutting the door.

"Woah! I didnt expect it to be very clean" i gasped, holding in my tears.

Though i've visited here twice, the first visit was a mess as all i see is clothes, snacks and stuff scattered around the floor, making the house a bit unrecognisable for me.

Also at that time, my insecurities were all over my head and all i think was to escape from him and his friends.

"Wait here" he said and runs up.

While waiting for him, i start wandering around his house, smiling to myself as i couldnt believe that i could remember every detail of "our" house.

He then came rushing down.

"Here" he said while approaching me, wanting to pass me his clothes.

"Thank you" i said, taking away his clothes from him.

"You can take a shower in my room. I'll be here if you need anything" he smile.