Thirty-four \~°~/

The next thing i new he was on top of me. We stayed at that position for almost a minute.

We both stared deeply into each other's eyes and my heart was beating rapidly.

As soon as i get a hold of the situation i pushed him aside. "Hey!" i shouted.

"Quick get up and get out of my house" he said coldly.

"But i-" as i was about to finish my sentences, he carried me out of his house.

"YOU SHOULDn't be doing this to me" my high pitch tone down to low as i knew this isn't working.

Then an idea came across my mind. I fished out for my phone in my pocket and dialed baehyun's number.

Chungha, Baekhyun

"Hello? Baekhyun-ah have you finished filling up your car's tank?"

"Yes, im heading towards taehyung's house now. Im nearby. Why?"

"Can you come here a little fast? It's emergency"

"Im here"

I ended the call in a rush and ran to baekhyun's car. He got out and ask "why are you rushing? Where's taehyung?"

I swung open the passenger's car door and grab taehyung's diary out.

"Oh! That diary. I was about to ask you whos-"

"Hey! Where are you going?!" He yelled as i walked away.

I stood in front of taehyung's house and yell "taehyung-ah! I know you're watching me! Listen carefully!"

I took a deep breathe before opening up a random page of his diary.

"I had a weird dream last night.....i dreamed of a force marriage with my assistant but i cant fully recall her name"

I flipped to another random page.

"The new transferred girl name was chungha. Her hair, face, body and attitude really match with the girl i dreamed of"

As i was about to flipped to another random page, I stopped after seeing taehyung revealing himself. He came out of his house with his head hung low.

"Taehyung-ah" baekhyun murmur as he saw taehyung.

"You can go and talk to him now" i said to baekhyun, smiling.

My heart aches without me knowing what is the reason behind it. Is it the fact that he is giving me a hard time or the fact that i ..... still have feelings for him.

Baekhyun approached taehyung and bring him back into his house. I stood there watching them turning their backs on me.

My heart dropped and i was in a state of confusion. He's getting married soon. I can't intefere with his happiness. The best way is to just support him.

Yes! That's the only way. Support him.

I'll be fine. Right?