Twenty Three (ಠ_ಠ)

♡ chungha's P.O.V ♡

"Taehyung-ah i need to go to the toilet. I'll be right back" i said and leave.

I need to re-touch my make up.

As soon as i enter the toilet, i realise that my hand bag is not with me.

I rush back and accidentally overheard the boy's conversation as i slowly approach them.

"Your fake relationship with chungha. Your 6 months is up" jungkook said.

"6 month? Is the fake relationship still continuing?" I ask myself, whispering.

"Hoseok-ah you can have her" jimin said.

"What are you talking about?" Hoseok smack jimin.

"Here's your money" everyone starts paying taehyung.

'Money? Fake relationship? Have i just been played?'

My heart starts to feel tighten. The pain that i am feeling right now is far more painful than a cut.

"No you guys take it back. I dont want it" he said.

I dash towards him and grabbed all of the money on his palm.

The boys turn to me with their eyes wide.

"So this was all a set up?!" I raised my voice and tears non stop rolling down my cheeks.

"Chungha-yah this is not what you think it is" taehyung said and was about to move towards me but i step back, not wanting to be near him.

"What?! I just heard it with my two ears and witness it with my own eyes." I said.

I thought he was really sincere with all of his sweet words but i guess he wasnt.

All of it is just some plain words.

"I am so dissapointed" my heart drop instantly.

I grab my bag from the chair and walk out of the restaurant feeling heartbroken and at the same time embarrased.

"Chungha-yah" taehyung call.

I walk in a faster pace and quickly hail a taxi.

"Taxi!"

A taxi stopped infront of me. As i enter the taxi, my eyes met his for a second and he was looking at me with eyes full of sadness.

I ignore it and the taxi drove off.

The whole journey to home, i was lost in thoughts while looking out of the window.

My mind went off and my body start to feel weak.

'Was all of it just a misunderstanding?'

♡ home ♡

I threw myself on my bed, lying flat on my stomach and my mind kept playing back the incident that i dont wish to replay or think of it again.

Tears flow down my cheeks endlessly.

I start to ask myself out of a sudden.

'Was i that easy to get?'

'Am i not worth taehyung's heart?'

Slowly i was drifted off to sleep as my eyelid is getting heavier and heavier...

♧ next morning ♧