Twenty Nine

♡ Taehyung's P.O.V ♡
-flashback to hours ago-

Chungha rushed out of the car in a flash.

"Why is she rushing?" Baekhyun ask, laughing to himself.

"She's cute" i said, admiring her as she slowly disappear from my sight.

"Shall we go? We are going to be late for the meeting" baekhyun said, checking my schedule.

"Yeah sure" i nod and the car starts moving.

~~~~

"Taehyung" I heard someone calling out for my name from the back while i was making my way to the meeting room.

I turn to see and it was dad.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I ask, walking beside him.

"Im here to see how is my son doing" he smile ear to ear.

"Where's mom?" I ask.

"She's at home" he replied and we both went in the meeting room.

As soon as i step in, there was a strong tense atmosphere that fills up the whole room. All of their eyes are on me while they were standing up. Waiting for me to take my seat.

"Please have a seat" i said, taking a seat.

"So what's today plan?" I said in a serious tone and the meeting officially starts.

~~~~

"By doing this, we can increase our sale's rate and-"

"Times up. Meeting's over" i cut off the presentation half way and stood up from my seat.

"I have been hearing the same thing over and over again for the past weeks. Please work up all of your ideas. I want fresh ideas" i furrowed my eyebrows and walk out of the meeting room, feeling frustrated.

Seconds later, Baekhyun came rushing to catch up with me.

"Boss!" He called.

"What's my next schedule?" I ask.

"Wait a minute. Let me check" he replied and scroll down his ipad.

"You have an appointment with Ms. Seolhyun? Who put this here?" Baekhyun sound confuse, looking at his ipad.

I stopped after hearing what he said. I snatched his ipad and checked.

"It must've been her" baekhyun scrunched his nose while showing his fist up in the air.

"Since i have no appointment or meeting. You can go back home now. Its almost night time" i said, letting him go.

"Alright. See you tomorrow Mr. Kim!~~~~" he smile widely and runs off.

(Skip all the unimportant stuff)