eight (~_~)

♡ next morning ♡

While minding my own business and enter the school gate with my head hang down low.

"Yah! Chungha-yah" a girl called out for me out of a sudden.

I turn to their direction.

"Keep dreaming that taehyung oppa will be yours" she said while giving me an annoyed face with her friends.

"What are you girls talking about? And dont you know basic respect? We just met and you called me "YAH"?!" I said in a calm manner. I dont want to burst out my anger for a small problem.

"Look here chungha-shi. If you want respect we'll do it but with one condition! Stay away from our oppa" she warns.

"Crazy" i said and walk off.

Then someone pull my hair from the back.

"Yah!" I yell.

"We warn you already! Dont mess with us!" She said and gripped my hair even tighter with a stronger pull.

Luckily i got a long hands and legs. So i use them!

I reach out towards the girl's hair and pull it down.

"Yah!" Her friend came running towards us but i kick her knees.

'Nice!!'

"Let go!" I warn.

"No you let go!" She yell.

"Are you crazy? Let go!" I said.

"Chungha! Minah! Eunji!" A stern lady's voice was heard. We look up and it was the principal.

'Im finish'

♧ principal's office ♧

"Mwo?! Chungha started the fight?" The principal yell.

"Yes! You are right!" The girl said and look at me with an evil smile.

"I cant believe this. Chungha you have been a nice girl i've known and this is what you do behind my back?!" She sound so dissapointed.

"I really didnt start it first! Its them!" I tried to make her trust me.

"My legs were bruised" one of her friends which i think is eunji cried.

'What?! I kicked her on her left knee but her bruise is on both leg?'

"B-but i didnt-"

"No buts! Clean the whole sports hall after school!" She yell.

"Minah, eunji go to the nurse room" she said and we all were dismissed.

'What did i do to deserve this?!'

While walking out of the principal room, taehyung was outside waiting.