Fifteen 《○_■》

"Chungha-ya" taehyung called me.

"Aish" i curse under my breath.

The car moved backwards and it stops right next to us.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo halmeoni!" Taehyung said with his rectangular-ish smile.

"You forgot something my love" he said and gets out of his car.

I look around for the person whom he was referring to 'my love'.

My head turn back to face him as i could not find that person but he was staring at me intensely.

"Me?" I mouthed the words, pointing at myself.

He nods while grinning ear to ear.

"Aigoo... you both sure is cute. I'll go home first" halmeoni said and took back her stuffs.

"No halmeoni, i will help you carry these stuffs to your home" i insisted but she doesnt want my help.

She fasten her pace, leaving me and taehyung alone.

"AIH HALMEONI!" I wail as my eyes trail her steps.

'Why must you leave me? Im in deep trouble T_T'

"Want a ride home?" he interupted.

"Is your friends in there?" I ask, peeking in his car.

"Why are you asking that?" He smirk while wriggling his eyebrows.

But i gave him that b**chy face girls make when they're mad or annoyed.

"There's no one" he said, giving up to make me smile.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Im just driving past this alley to deliver stuff to jimin" he replied.

"Then why are you still here? Arent you suppose to be sending those stuff to jimin's house and not here bothering my life?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Because i've decided to become a gentleman that a lot of girls love" he place his hand on his heart, trying to act sincere.

"Then what relations i have with you being a gentleman? " i said.

"There is" he winks.

"I am here to make you fall for me" he said in a deep tone voice.

"Okay... this is getting weird! Just be yourself okay?!" I said, trying to make the old taehyung came back.

"So you dont like guys who are gentleman?" He ask.

"What?! Just stop it and get straight to the point. What do you want?" I said and place my hands on my hips.

"I want you" he move his head closer to mine but i moved further away from him.

He laughs and turn to his car to grab something.

"Here" he said, giving back my bag.

'Why is he giving back my bag just like that? There must be something behind it'

"Your being suspicious" i squint my eyes at him.

"Why must you be suspicious of me? I am just returning you your bag" he laughs.

"Really?" I said, confirming whether he lied.

He nods.

I sigh as a sign of relief.

"Im kidding" he said.

"MWO?!" i raised my voice.

"Sure there must be a catch else i wont return you your bag just like that" he said.

"Eomma" i sob.

"Lets go on a date" he said.

Then there was an awkward pause.

I was shocked at his words and at the same time speechless.

"Just one date and i'll prove to you that i really like you" he said.

Out of a sudden i could hear my heart beat beats loudly and my body feels hot.

"Please" he begs.

"W-we'll see about that" i muttered.

"Okay. See you tomorrow night at 8 pm. I-i'll pick you up" he said with a shy smile.

I nod shyly.

He gets in his car and drove off.

I continued my journey to home while smiling to myself.

Then a sudden realisation hits.

"Wait! Did i just agree to go on a date with him?! Am i crazy! I was suppose to make him get out of my life!" I said.

"This is why i am stupid at times. Why did i even agree on this dumb thing!" I said, getting fed up by myself.

To be continued....