Twenty-six (=_=)

'He's enggage'

He quickly pull back his hands and hid it under the table after realising that i've been staring at his hand.

"Ehem.. it has been a long time isnt it?" He said, changing the subject.

I kept quiet. Im scared that if i spoke a word, i'll be crying my eyes out.

"Can i go home?" I said coldly.

"You need to eat first" he said.

"Im here for an interview not lunch." i said sarcasticly.

He chuckle.

"Dont you think you should be spending time with your wife instead of being here with another women?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What do you mean by another women? Im here to interview you" he said and i was taken a back by his words. a bit.

"The interview is over right?" I ask and he nods without hesitation.

"Alright then i shouldnt be here eating with other people's husband. Congratulation for getting enggage" with a fake smile on my face, i stood up from my chair and walk off, leaving him there.

I force myself to not turn back though i want to run to him and hug him tightly saying that i miss him so much and i've waited for him for years but its all too late now.

He has someone now. He's happy and i shouldnt be destroying some else's love.

My tears flow down without me knowing. My head was hanging low as i slowly make my way out of the restaurant.

But today, things wont go my way.

Once i step out, it started to rain.

I took a step back into the restaurant for shelter. My hand extended out to feel the rain.

It was raining heavily that my hand could be wet for a few seconds.

I quickly took out my wallet from my bag to check whether i have enough money to ride a taxi home.

Unfortunately, i have only a few dollars and it wont be enough.

My clothes and stuff were soaked wet.

Slowly, im starting to get annoyed with everything and everyone.

I eventually gave up.

So I start walking down the street to home though its miles away and if i couldnt make it home by today, i'll solve it on my own later.

Now is not the time.

"I've been wasting my time waiting for him and when we met, he was someone i dont recognise" i scoff.

"Why cant i move on from him for years?" i felt mad with myself.

"I should've not meet him nor wake up from my dream" i said, starting to feel regret.

"Chungha what are you doing?" A voice interupted.

My head turn to that person's direction.

'This arrogant man again (taehyung)'

"None of your business" i replied.

He got out of his car while i trail his movement. He walk towards me and we both look at each other's eyes intensely.

"What do you want?" I cross my arms, glaring at him.

Out of a sudden he bends down and lift me up.