Twenty-four ⊂(✰‿✰)つ

"T-taehyung-ah" i stuttered.

"Taehyung? who? Me?" He sound confuse.

"I am sorry but i am not taehyung" he shakes his head.

"O-oh im sorry you look like one of my friend" i laugh it off awkwardly.

"Anyways, is there anything that i could help?" I ask.

"Im looking for Mr. Song. Do you know where he lives?" He said, showing me an address from his phone.

"He lives around here. Do you want me to escort you there?" I ask, scratching my head.

"Yes please" he nods with a big smile plastered on his face.

'YEAH! I can run away from grandma'

"Wait" i said and turn to the opposite direction.

I took a very deep breathe.

"What are you doing?" He ask, moving next to me.

"GRANDMOTHER!!!" i shout at the top of my lungs.

"What?!" Grandmother replied, looking at my direction.

"A LOST CHILD WANTS ME TO ESCORT HIM TO SOMEWHERE!!" i shout.

He looked like he was taken aback by my words.

Grandmother showed me her thumps up and that means she approves it.

"Lets go" i turn to him like nothing had happen.

He stare at me with a blank face.

"What are you looking at?" I look at him from head to toe.

"Nothing. Lets go" he smile awkwardly and we both start making our way to mr. Song's house.

While walking, the awkward atmosphere was really strong that i couldnt even breathe properly.  So i thought of breaking the ice.

"Whats your name?" I ask.

"Baekhyun. Byun baekhyun" he said, shyly.

"Yours?" He seem hesitating.

"Im Chungha" i smile.

"Chungha? Your name sound so familiar" he said, furrowing his eyebrow while i look at him weirdly.

Then out of a sudden he gasp loudly.

"Are you kim Chungha?!" He smile widely.

"Y-yes" i was shocked for a moment.

How did he know me? Have i met him?

"H-how do you know me? What relation do i have with you?" I ask, my heartbeat start to race.

"Ahh... i have a friend and he has a crush on this girl name Kim Chungha for a very long time. You went to XXX high school right?" he said, smacking lightly on my shoulders while i stare blankly onto the ground.

The hell.... i just met this guy and he has a friend that likes me? Isn't it a bit unusual?

"Umm... maybe you got the wrong chungha? There must be a lot of chungha in the world right?" I laugh awkwardly.

"Eh~~~ no. My friend once showed me a picture of you and him" he jump up and down happily and cant stop smiling so widely.

"Who is that friend of yours?" I ask out of curiousity.

"Secret" he winks.

I rolled my eyes at him out of annoyance. Without realising, we both have reach at mr. Song's house.