Thirty one

'Ding' the sound of the elevator stopping at mr. Kim's office level, giving me the signal that someone is coming.

"Morning!" i greeted cheerfully.

'Wah...baekhyun looking so handsome today'

i said admiring him as he walk out of the elevator while adjust his tie with a piece of paper on his other hand.

"Morning" he greeted back and walk pass my desk.

I sat back down and continue doing my work.

"WHAT?!" I flinched after hearing a loud man's voice coming from mr. Kim's office.

"What happen?" I ask myself, furrowing my eyebrow.

I got curious and decided to go to him. I knock on his door before going in.

"Is everything okay?" I ask and both baekhyun and taehyung turn to me with a half panic half shock face.

"I heard a loud scream... thats why i came to check" i smile while both of them stare at me blankly.

Okay.. this is getting awkward.

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Byun?" I said, waving my hands trying to get their mind back to earth.

♡ Our P.O.V ♡

Both baekhyun and taehyung scan at chungha from top to toe with their jaw drop after looking at her.

She look stunning today in both of the man's eyes.

"I..... HEY!" chungha snapped and both of them shrugged off their thoughts.

"Why are you guys staring at me like that. Perverts" she rolled her eyes and she was about to exit mr. Kim's office when baekhyun grabbed her hands, stopping her from going away.

"Come in" he pulled chungha in, making taehyung jealous.

"What is it?" Chungha feels lost.

"Since we are close... I have an exciting news!" Baekhyun
squeal.

"Dont" taehyung stops him from speaking another word.

"Whats wrong with sharing? We're friends" baekhyun said.

"Taehyung is getting MARRIED!!" Baekhyun smile widely but soon it fades.

Her heart dropped after hearing the news and the situation became even awkward.

'Get back together chungha. U dont like him' she reminded herself.

"Wow! Shocking but not surprising" she said sarcastically, hiding her feelings.

"You knew they were getting married?!" Baekhyun said with his eyes open wide.

"i dont... he's getting old so he needs to get married" she said crossing her arms while taehyung glared at her.

"Then when are you getting married too?" Baekhyun smirk.

"Anyways, i am against the wedding." Baekhyun said confidently as he knows deep down, taehyung still likes chungha thats why he is against it.