Eleven (♡~♡)

♡ next morning ♡

"Chungha-shi" a sweet voice was heard first thing in the morning.

Slowly i open my eyes and all i see was taehyung, smiling.

"Good morning" he smile.

I took a deep breathe as the morning breeze are always the freshest air to me.

I look around and the place was so unfamiliar.

"Where are we?" I sit up, looking confuse.

"The old lady's house" he answered.

"Ah right" i said and get up.

"Where are you going?" He ask while i was heading towards the door.

"Im not going to breath the same air as you. Its suffocating" i said sarcasticly and get out of the room.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?" Out of nowhere the old lady appear.

The lady got me shocked till it made my legs loose for a second.

"I am feeling great" i said smiling widely.

"Thank you for saving me last night. I owe you big" i said while holding both of her hands.

"Its nothing really" she laughs.

"No its not. I'll give you my number and you can call me whenever you need me. I'll come" i said and quickly grab a random paper near me and a pen.

I wrote down my number and gave it to her.

"Okay" she smile.

Her smile melts my heart.

"Thank you so much" i said. Tears starts to flow down my cheeks.

"Dont cry my dear" she wiped off my tears.

"If it wasnt you who had saved me, i think i would not be alive. By today" i said with my head down low.

"I dont know how to explain this to my parents. Im so embarrased. I've caused too much trouble to them" my tears starts to flow even more.

"Dont worry. Aigoo you poor little girl. Your boyfriend contacted your parents last night" she smile.

"What?! Boyfriend?! No!" I shook my head, denying.

I was shocked by her words and it made my tears automaticly stop flowing.

"He's not my boyfriend" i said.

"He said your his girlfriend. So i let him sleep with you in that room" she said pointing to the room where i slept last night.

"What?! This jerk" i whisper to myself.

"Aigoo you both are cute. Now you need to go home. Your parents are worried" she said.