chat : 5

fuck waiting lol i'm updating all the tiiiime, hope that's ok :)

ryro: my usual gym teacher isn't here

dalpal: rip man
dalpal: who's your sub

ryro: my english teacher
ryro: so at least i can look at his butt

dalpal: ;;;))
dalpal: op just got yelled at
dalpal: bye

ryro: ugh bye

ryan sat on the bench at the back of the gymnasium, avoiding doing laps around the gym having forgot his running shoes. "ross, just because you're not doing gym doesn't mean you can be on your phone." the substitute coach shouted from across the gym, staring at him with a hard glare as ryan fixed the jacket that was slipping down his shoulder. he rolled his eyes before typing a quick text to his new found friend.

ryro: my gym sub is a dick

ryan walked closer to his sub, placing the phone in his teachers hand. "thank you." he said blankly as the other kids were finishing their last lap. ryan watched him put his phone into his pocket, rolling his eyes at the side eye that the coach gave him.

"that's personal property" ryan spoke boredly, trying to spark a conversation of some sort with the man; almost bored to tears without his phone already. the substitute rolled his eyes and took ryans phone from his pocket, placing it on the table that the coaches could use as a desk if needed. ryan sighed at just watched the older man intently, liking the way his arms looked when he crossed them across his chest.

"okay!" the coaches voice boomed through the large auditorium. "let's play some dodge ball!" ryan smirked at his friend across the way who was looking at him already. he mouthed the words that ryan was thinking,
'mr. urie is so hot'