chat : 10

how y'all liking this story? i'm liking it a lot, also so many fucking updates sorry for spamming y'all lool

ryro: can i call you

beebo: what?
beebo: why?

ryro: please?
ryro: i just really need to talk to someone.

brendon stared at his phone, detecting the desperateness in his texts. he slipped out of bed, putting on a pair of grey sweatpants; he looked at sarah for a moment before tearing his gaze from his girlfriend. he made his way towards his front porch, putting on a jacket over his exposed chest. he answered the incoming call as he opened his front door.

"what's up?" brendon asked as he heard ryan take a deep breath. "i just- he used me!" he exclaimed with a choked cry. brendon listened to the heavy breathing coming from the other end, his heart aching at the distressed sounds. "he fucking used me! i thought like... we would date or something! but no, he fucking used me for sex i don't..." he paused for a second while he pinched the bridge of his nose. "understand." he sighed defeatedly.

brendon's heart physically hurt at his shaky voice, "who are you talking about, love?" brendon asked curiously, already angry at the boy he was talking about. "fucking- elliot! he just, ugh i hate boys!"

brendon laughed slightly, "what are you laughing at! i'm trying to be mad right now!" ryan huffed childishly through the phone, "you just-" brendon laughed again "you sound really cute..." brendon whispered guiltily.

"wow thanks mister, i'm glad my anger amuses you." ryan laughed himself, holding the lit cigarette between his fingers as he sat on the curb of his street.

brendon sighed softly, before hesitantly speaking, "he doesn't deserve you." ryan stayed silent as he let the words of the older man sink into his skin. "you're um- you're worth a lot more than just sex, and if he can't see that, you shouldn't waste your time on him." brendon finished quietly.

"thanks, b." he whispered, the butterflies in his stomach hitting his sides making him feel fuzzy on the inside. "no problem, ryan." he whispered, wishing he could hold ryan right now, and no matter how inappropriate he knew this situation; he really liked his student.